Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullar rocks 4553
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I'm sorry nether but this is 70,000 pixels of humiliation, u can post this to old posters, but don't post it to people that have been on the forums for a month or more.
71,530 pixels of humiliation, to be exact.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry nether but this is 70,000 pixels of humiliation, u can post this to old posters, but don't post it to people that have been on the forums for a month or more.
And I've apologized for it. A few times now, actually.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Why? Can you please explain? Is it because you feel, because of your lack time on board, lessened? I have said MANY times, quantity and time mean nothing compared to quality. Check out IAMBatman, he is quite new, and has already been made a mod, because he contributed instead of complaining.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:18 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Quote:

To Ullar: So what you are saying is that because we have one winy over emotional noob that we have to be humorless zombies? I think not.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:19 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Quote:

To Ullar: So what you are saying is that because we have one winy over emotional noob that we have to be humorless zombies? I think not.
That is not helping...
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:21 PM

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
That is not helping...
It wasn't supposed to be a butterflies and sunshine comment. It was to show Ullar how he/she comes across. It is being truthful, not nice.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:23 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Well, a long time ago there was a little skeleton boy in a village in Yukoslovokia named nether. He had a personality like what you are used to. He made jokes but didn't mean to harm anyone's feelings. The end.
This is being added to my greatest quotes of all time document. Thank you.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:24 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ullar rocks - I recommend dropping it and having a great time posting in other threads. I can't imagine a resolution to this one that will satify you. Yes, you're new. No, we generally don't put on kid gloves to deal with new people. Yes, we tend to try to be polite and helpful. No, as best I can tell, getting defensive and asking for special consideration won't yield much beyond an apology - if warranted.

You got an apology from netherspirit. I recommend taking that and being satisified.

~Aldin, water tossingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Well, a long time ago there was a little skeleton boy in a village in Yukoslovokia named nether. He had a personality like what you are used to. He made jokes but didn't mean to harm anyone's feelings. The end.
This is being added to my greatest quotes of all time document. Thank you.
Thank you, I'm here all day .

Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:26 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
What Aldin said.

I think this thread should be moved - it's not about Units - and locked - it's run it's course.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
What Aldin said.

I think this thread should be moved - it's not about Units - and locked - it's run it's course.
So what you are saying is that it will not help if I photoshop Ullars avatar onto Captain Obvious there...correct???
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
What Aldin said.

So what you are saying is that it will not help if I photoshop Ullars avatar onto Captain Obvious there...correct???
But it would be funny
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online