Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

And yes, his amulet game is pretty tight.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Except he intervenes in crises without a lot of hemming and hawing about how he's not supposed to intervene.

Only seen him pop up once I think, in a Deadman book, but the design is cool.
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Except he intervenes in crises without a lot of hemming and hawing about how he's not supposed to intervene.

Only seen him pop up once I think, in a Deadman book, but the design is cool.
Sure, though most of his intervening is: "Hey, Batman, there's totally this crisis thing going on that you should help with! Hang on, gotta go tell Superman. It's an event, I tell ya, an event!" But he does stuff with magic and what not as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2018, 09:21 PM

OK, here's an old name I'm looking to design sooner than later and would love to get in ship shape. I swear I won't be like The Incredible Hulk and leave you always wishing it would happen .... I give you: Leader!

NAME = LEADER
SECRET IDENTITY = SAMUEL STERNS

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = HAUGHTY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 260?

GAMMA WORLD

Start the game with the Glyph of Gamma Bomb on this card. Instead of attacking with Leader, you may place the Glyph of Gamma Bomb power side up on any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Leader and no more than 5 levels above his base.

MUTATE MANIPULATOR 15
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Leader, you may choose any Unique Mutate Creature Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Leader. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll if the chosen figure is a figure you control. If you roll 15 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Mutate Manipulator roll. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

FORCEFIELD
If Leader is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to ignore the attack.

------------
GAMMA BOMB
TEMPORARY GLYPH
Start the game with 6 green Mutate Markers on this card. When this Glyph is revealed, each player rolls the 20-sided die once for each of their figures within 3 spaces of this Glyph, one at a time. If they roll 1-8, the affected figure receives 2 wounds. If an affected Unique Hero is not destroyed by Gamma Bomb and is not an Android, Construct, or Undead, immediately place one Mutate Marker on its Army Card, if possible. Figures with Mutate Markers on their cards are considered Mutate Creatures in addition to (instead of?) the Species and Class listed on their cards and have the Super Strength special power.

-------

This one is very much inspired by his fun episode in "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" (which is probably my biggest non MCU exposure to most of Avengers lore).

Old August 19th, 2018, 09:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, here's an old name I'm looking to design sooner than later and would love to get in ship shape. I swear I won't be like The Incredible Hulk and leave you always wishing it would happen .... I give you: Leader!

NAME = LEADER
SECRET IDENTITY = SAMUEL STERNS

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = HAUGHTY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 260?

GAMMA WORLD

Start the game with the Glyph of Gamma Bomb on this card. Instead of attacking with Leader, you may place the Glyph of Gamma Bomb power side up on any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Leader and no more than 5 levels above his base.

MUTATE MANIPULATOR 15
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Leader, you may choose any Unique Mutate Creature Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Leader. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll if the chosen figure is a figure you control. If you roll 15 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Mutate Manipulator roll. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

FORCEFIELD
If Leader is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to ignore the attack.

------------
GAMMA BOMB
TEMPORARY GLYPH
Start the game with 6 green Mutate Markers on this card. When this Glyph is revealed, each player rolls the 20-sided die once for each of their figures within 3 spaces of this Glyph, one at a time. If they roll 1-8, the affected figure receives 2 wounds. If an affected Unique Hero is not destroyed by Gamma Bomb and is not an Android, Construct, or Undead, immediately place one Mutate Marker on its Army Card, if possible. Figures with Mutate Markers on their cards are considered Mutate Creatures in addition to (instead of?) the Species and Class listed on their cards and have the Super Strength special power.

-------

This one is very much inspired by his fun episode in "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" (which is probably my biggest non MCU exposure to most of Avengers lore).
Watched that episode recently...it was fun.

I'd lean to the "In addition to" simply because breaking bonding would probably make it come in higher in cost and would require a lot more testing.

For Mutate Manipulator...do you think Unique limitation is required there? I could see some Uncommon or Common Mutate Creatures being created to bond with him...for instance those two little mutate creatures that are attached to his mini...I've cut them off and put them on bases thinking they could be used some day...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:02 PM

Hmm, so how does mind control work (mechanically) with squads/commons? Can you control just the one figure without controlling them all? I ask because cards are swapped and all that.

Do we have any mind-exchange types currently that work with squads/commons that we could use as precedent?

I definitely agree with you on theme. Just have to figure out what it'd mean mechanically.

Old August 19th, 2018, 10:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, so how does mind control work (mechanically) with squads/commons? Can you control just the one figure without controlling them all? I ask because cards are swapped and all that.

Do we have any mind-exchange types currently that work with squads/commons that we could use as precedent?

I definitely agree with you on theme. Just have to figure out what it'd mean mechanically.
you aren't exchanging cards in this case...it's just a turn with the figure and not a squad or a card per say.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:07 PM

Well wouldn't the card still technically belong to you during your turn? I guess that doesn't really do anything mechanically, but if we're breaking new ground in allowing temporary control of an opponent's common/squad figure, I just want to make sure it's not breaking anything.

Old August 19th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

See Mentallo for taking control of individual squad members temporarily. It's something we've done. It's a bit messy but there is precedent.

Love that design, by the way. And the Glyph (which I believe was my idea originally) - would be cool to add to a random Glyph pool and trigger in the middle of a match.
Old August 20th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wizard has a Forcefield X power you can reuse.
Old August 20th, 2018, 07:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I've just looked through your Sentinels of the Multiverse cards, giving them a proper look for the first time.... damn, they look fun! So strategic. I'd really love to see you design those chaps!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 20th, 2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
See Mentallo for taking control of individual squad members temporarily. It's something we've done. It's a bit messy but there is precedent.

Love that design, by the way. And the Glyph (which I believe was my idea originally) - would be cool to add to a random Glyph pool and trigger in the middle of a match.
I’ll check out Mentallo, thanks!

Yeah, this one has been worked over a bunch, but it’s been a while. I’m thinking he’ll be next up after my next Outsiders or Titans LD (probably Metamorpho).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wizard has a Forcefield X power you can reuse.
Good call. I knew there’d be thing like this that needed updating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I've just looked through your Sentinels of the Multiverse cards, giving them a proper look for the first time.... damn, they look fun! So strategic. I'd really love to see you design those chaps!
Thanks! I realllllly think you’d enjoy the Sentinels of the Multiverse card game. Along with Gloomhaven and Superheroscape it’s my all-time favorite game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy