Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old March 18th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dominion.

BGG has the promos back in stock!

link

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks!
Old March 30th, 2010, 11:59 AM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

My wife and I just started playing Dominion. Is it worth it to sleeve the cards? We got a coupon for sleeves from Mayday Games in the box; how do they compare to other sleeves? (I've never sleeved any cards before.)

I also ordered the Envoy and Black Market promo cards, and hadn't even realized they'd been out of stock for a while. We enjoy both cards quite a bit.

Old March 30th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't sleeve my cards. I suppose over the years the cards will start to fade (especially the black borders), but to me, its not worth the effort of putting them in sleeves.
Old March 30th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Ive got sleeves for my cards but havent sleeved them quite yet.

depending on use it is worth it, I've a few friends who play who are really rough on the cards(several are bent up now b/c of it)
so it comes down to how much ye play.

check out tanga.com about once a month or so they put the sleeves up for sale, I ended up getting enough to sleeve Dom and Int as well as seaside(when I get it) for about 14 bucks.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:06 AM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
check out tanga.com about once a month or so they put the sleeves up for sale, I ended up getting enough to sleeve Dom and Int as well as seaside(when I get it) for about 14 bucks.
I'll keep that in mind. With the Mayday coupon code for 25% off, I can get 2000 sleeves for just under $40, shipped. I figure that would be enough for Dominion, Intrigue, Seaside, Alchemy, and Prosperity, with some left over for promo cards and replacements, should I need them. I'll keep an eye on Tanga, though.

Old April 5th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I had this idea swirling in my head for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I just got Dominion Alchemy!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I just got Dominion Alchemy!!
Pshaw. I've had that since yesterday...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I got mine yesterday too, but haven't played it yet, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Played a bit of Alchemy today. When Seaside came out, I thought that Sea Hag was sort of like Dominion's equivalent of giving someone the finger. I think Familiar is this set's Sea Hag. The potions weren't as hard to come by as I was initially thinking - first turn potion was a good buy as I was able to pick up a Transmute early and start changing Estates into Gold. Really solid early card, especially if there aren't any other trash cards available.
Old August 12th, 2010, 09:27 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

Anyone get to play Prosperity?

Environmentalists make great compost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games