Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 6th, 2011, 12:37 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Scaper Shout outs

This may crash and burn, but I figured it might be nice to give a shout out to various members of the site who you think have set and example or added alot to this site and community. I would like to give one to Fen_Hydra, who in a short amount of time has already added so much with map threads, advice on how to deal with bots, customs, and other things of the sort.
Old February 6th, 2011, 11:39 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Scaper Shout outs

Revdyer... I don't think an explanation is needed, but I'll go ahead and say that his prime wisdom, managing of the character books, and much more of what he has contributed has been more than appreciated over these past few years.
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:12 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

Isn't that what the reputation indicators are supposed to do? Seems a bit redundant

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Isn't that what the reputation indicators are supposed to do? Seems a bit redundant
Well met!

Not at all. They (rep indicators) are cumulative indices of private expressions of admiration within the Community. This thread is for individual, public expressions of appreciation.
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Truth ... For picking up reins and making this site when HeroscapeHQ stalled out. This site has been a large part of my Heroscaping... I've spent more time here on Heroscapers than playing the game .

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:13 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

wriggz...for making the Question Dump.

Old February 6th, 2011, 01:42 PM
has been BANNED

Sun Wukong costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
wriggz...for making the Question Dump.

I'd give him a far louder one for the library. THAT'S the ultimate "thread".
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:30 AM

Ryuu Woo who?

I'm with you guys, to say that a appreciate this site very well.

I found a lot of great idea to have more fun with my heroscape (customs, etc...)

Maybe some time, I will write there my own idea (rules, scenario, etc.)

Great work again for those who make this site alive !!!!

Signé par : Ryuu
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:02 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

As we say in the Corporate Training field:

"PRAISE IS FREE, SO WHY BE STINGY WITH IT?"

Actually, I'd like to give shout outs to my local NYC buddies, who can do things with Scape you can't tell about from the site! So besides all their contributions to our online community, here are some other talents my pals have:

Sherman Davies: "Fastest Board In The West!" Starting from scratch, he can put a very playable original map on the table in an amazingly short time. I love to watch him build one right in front of my eyes.

Taeblewalker: "Ninja Rules Master!" Game designer extraordinaire. Need ideas for group play? Dungeon type adventures? Fitting custom figures into the game? Using an official campaign map for a single multiplayer battle? He's your man.

Kolakoski: "Mr. Scenario!" He's been making up scenarios that really work since he started Scaping. I'm glad he's started sharing them here online. Check out "Pirates!" and "A Swell Party" on his blogs and threads. Don't forget teleporting from board to board! How about that first scenario with a neutral Dragon in the middle way back when? Maybe you'll see that one here some day too.

Last edited by chas; February 7th, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:44 AM

Estin costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Debbie Downer. Give the guy a break. I think it is great thread idea.
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:48 AM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Aldin, Cavalier, for both being very helpful and polite to new and old members. Also to Dr. Weirdscaper for making some of the coolest maps this site has ever seen.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion