Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 19th, 2007, 12:39 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
A Toast to the Mods

In the space of about one minute, I logged on and found the boards loaded with spam messages, refreshed the Recent Posts and saw that it must have taken place in the past few seconds, and finally the mods on duty deleted every last message. I didn't even have time to dig up the SpamBusters thread, the response was so fast!

I want everyone to see just how hard these guys work for us!

Here's to the mods...

Old May 19th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I ran around deleting Britney Spears touching this, Haley Barre fondling this, Mel Gibson gliding on that, etc. Thinking I'm saving the eyes of members left and right.
Then I go into the Fragile Figures thread and there's quarters dropping for references to Tornak's droopy spear and Jotun's bent sword.

Oh, btw Rev.....

J/K
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
H_E_H, you might want to keep an eye on that Nooblar character. He posted a picture of two slices of toast getting fresh with each other. Think of the children!
Keep up the good work. It IS appreciated.
Old May 19th, 2007, 08:48 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The toast "doin it" pic is ok because there is no butter.
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:19 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
H_E_H, you might want to keep an eye on that Nooblar character. He posted a picture of two slices of toast getting fresh with each other. Think of the children!
Don't worry about that Nooblar... Next week he will get "toasted" . Him and his little friend too ( now I'm sounding like the witch in Oz )

Nooblar prepare to be Toasted at the Iowa City Invitational Team Tourney next weekend.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I ran around deleting Britney Spears touching this, Haley Barre fondling this, Mel Gibson gliding on that, etc. Thinking I'm saving the eyes of members left and right.
Then I go into the Fragile Figures thread and there's quarters dropping for references to Tornak's droopy spear and Jotun's bent sword.

Oh, btw Rev.....

J/K
Message receive HEH. <grin>
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old May 19th, 2007, 12:29 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Hear Hear!
Old May 19th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I ran around deleting Britney Spears touching this, Haley Barre fondling this, Mel Gibson gliding on that, etc.
You know, the first time I read that I thought you were joking. Then I saw the post, and lord... why would someone want to see Mel Gibson spanking something? Or is it Mel Gibson being spanked?

I pray to god it's the former.
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:22 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Don't worry about that Nooblar... Next week he will get "toasted" . Him and his little friend too ( now I'm sounding like the witch in Oz )

Nooblar prepare to be Toasted at the Iowa City Invitational Team Tourney next weekend.
No way, not this time! I have Teh Gibberish on my side this time! You can't sabotage me by matching me up against him, haha! You might as well change our team name to Team Toaster right now.
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:24 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
A toast to all mods and admins who are deleting the junk of halle berry, angelina jolie, mel gibson, etc. Thank you for making our forum a cleaner place

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
A toast to all mods and admins who are deleting the junk of halle berry, angelina jolie, mel gibson, etc. Thank you for making our forum a cleaner place

I think Mel Gibson would have a problem if you deleted his junk....just my

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online