Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 8th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Superwoman (Lana Lang) (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I like Electromagnetic Lift, but I might even consider making it only work on her turn. (And maybe making it open to all species as a trade-off?) That gives her kind of a fun niche, and wanting to easily be able to take a turn with her pushes her towards factional stuff over random generalist armies.
Do you think you prefer that to the current lockdown stuff?
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think just being the dedicated figure mover for the faction is a more reliable niche than where she was at when I playtested her. But then I also get what Ronin is saying about how sometimes 'just being able to ignore annoying crap' is a nice power to have.
Old April 8th, 2021, 02:44 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quick test of proposed changes:

Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Superwoman
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Superman (Family), Superboy (Jon), Superwoman (230), Jimmy Olsen, Starman (1000) vs Fan 4 (1000)
Unit Summary
Damage: 7 Damage total: 2 on Torch, 2 on Thing, 3 on Mr Fantastic
Abilities: Only one attack with no skulls preventing movement, moved allies on almost all turns, only 1 time got out of engagement.
Spoiler Alert!

So yeah, I like the Lift over the Lockdown. Nice for the faction, like the baked in thematic synergy with Steel and Lois, less to remember at most moments. Feels like a winner there of a change. Main question is whether or not to keep the auto on the Manipulations. Could also see dropping defense one, as she felt a bit surprisingly bulky (which may be in comparison to the offensive potential she felt like she had there).

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Superwoman
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Superman (Family), Superboy (Jon), Superwoman (230), Jimmy Olsen, Starman (1000) vs OG XMen (1000)
Unit Summary
Damage: 1 Damage dealt to Iceman. 2 on Angel.
Abilities: Moved up Jimmy and Jon twice in first round. Got Kal away from Beast twice. Would have inflicted 1 auto on Xavier.
Spoiler Alert!

After a second game I feel much better about the proposed changes. The blank autowound would have only impacted once, and it makes for an interesting strategic thing when you are unable to really do much damage (like only 1 skull rolled). Am dropping defense by 1, as she has felt a bit too sturdy in my games.

Last edited by LordVenoc; April 8th, 2021 at 06:25 PM.
Old April 9th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool, thanks for rolling with the feedback here! I'll take the new version for a spin today.
Old April 9th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Book Wyrm

Hey the communication on feel was awesome, glad to be able to get this through to a good place. I'm gonna guess we will probably still need another test after you due to the change, but she will be better for it.
Old April 9th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Superwoman (Lana Lang)

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Superwoman @220, Superman (Family), Superboy (Jon), Krypto, Kelex, Skrull Infiltrator (900) vs Cyclops (I), Jean Grey, Spider-Girl, Armor, Jubilee, Phoenix (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Superwoman @230, Superman (Family), Superboy (Jon), Krypto, Kelex (900) vs Cyclops (I), Jean Grey, Spider-Girl, Armor, Jubilee, Phoenix (900)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really fun after the revisions - the figure movement stuff gives her a cool faction role.
Old April 17th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Book Wyrm

Tests from FreshFoods. 2 losses here, putting her at 1-2 with after the defense drop, 2-3 if you add the pre-defense drop. 2-1 in games within the faction, so may need to stay there at 230 to account for that, open to thoughts there.

Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : SUPERWOMAN (LANA LANG)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units :
Superwoman (230), Superman *Super Family* (430), Superboy *Champion* (240)
= 900

VS.

Pinhead (335), Malice (300), Leatherface (95), Jason Voorhees (175)
= 900

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units :
Superwoman (230), Kelex (40), Green Arrow II (210), All Might (340), Vibe (180)
= 1000

VS.

Luke Cage (190), Wolverine *Laura* (280), The Thing II (340), Scarlet Spider (190)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : I dig her. I think she feels about right at 230, and I can see her fitting into Justice League or Super Family builds perfectly fine. I didn’t normal attack at all, but it feels like her special is designed to be used more often.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Two loses, but they were both pretty close and she did some real work in the first game. Seems like she's designed to rarely normal attack, if that’s what you were going for then she’s a solid unit to me. I could maybe see her dropping about 10 points, if she's coming in a little light on other tests. She’s not as much of a heavy hitter as other units you’ll use in her builds, but the movement manipulation she provides is super useful.
Old April 17th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Book Wyrm

I propose we move to Final Editing at 220 or 230. Please let a preference (if any) be known with your vote.
Old April 17th, 2021, 09:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Superwoman (Lana Lang) (Vote Final Editing)

yea, no preference
Old April 17th, 2021, 09:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea at 230

Seems best from the tests to me
Old April 17th, 2021, 10:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2021, 09:22 AM
Symbiotic

yea @230

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library