Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 21st, 2008, 02:53 PM

Roland1919 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape, What about boosters? What about terrain boosters?

Seeing as wizards will be handling the future of HeroScape I think we need a new direction. I would love to see booster packs with rares just like Heroclix, MK, D&D. Heroscape is clearly better that all of the aforementioned and "chasing" rares would be fun I>M>O as would terrain boosters like healing wells and power shrines and telewarps and on and on. this game should, can and will only get better over time.
Old July 21st, 2008, 02:59 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape, What about boosters? What about terrain boost

The only way to effectively do Rares in Heroscape would be to make it blind purchase. No thank you on the blind purchase aspect. It would make this game worse, not better. The closet things we have to Rares are exclusives. Let's leave it at that.

Old July 21st, 2008, 03:00 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Nothing is rare (in theory). That's one of my favorite things about this game.

Edit- And what's with the name of this thread? It doesn't seem to relate to the topic...
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:02 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Sorry, can't stand blind purchases. This is what I like about Heroscape. I can "see" it, and I know what I"m getting. I bought a few Heroclix (to help expand the marvelscape) and a few of the D&D "Against the Giants" minis, and was really turned off by the "randomness" of the packaging. It may be for some, but its not me. I guess I'm spoiled by Heroscape. I just like to "see" what I'm actually getting.
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:02 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

If HeroScape is better than them, why make it like them?
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:03 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Amen, Brother!
(No, Billtog's not actually my brother... *shudders at the thought*)

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:03 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
But in practice waves 1+2 are rare o.O.

I'm in the "Keep the window on the box" camp. It would suck if I had to go through four packs to get one thing I want. I hardly have enough money to buy it in the first place!
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:06 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
The only way to effectively do Rares in Heroscape would be to make it blind purchase. No thank you on the blind purchase aspect. It would make this game worse, not better. The closet things we have to Rares are exclusives. Let's leave it at that.

Yes! You wouldn't believe how much I would hate it if I went to Walmart and bought five blind boosters of Nakita Agents. Yuck. I would use one for a repaint though!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:34 PM

Roland1919 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

OK, OK, not a popular idea but what about accessories like warps, healing shrines, in other words interactable terrain pieces. I see a lot of great customs on EBAY but it would be nice if there were official ones.
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland1919 View Post
OK, OK, not a popular idea but what about accessories like warps, healing shrines, in other words interactable terrain pieces. I see a lot of great customs on EBAY but it would be nice if there were official ones.
There's nothing wrong with that, but why on Earth should they make them rare? Why doesn't everyone get a chance to have some?
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:43 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I don't like that idea at all. So no thanks.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:53 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland1919 View Post
There's nothing wrong with that, but why on Earth should they make them rare? Why doesn't everyone get a chance to have some?
Like Woo, Nerak, EOV, Hawthorne, and now Agent Skahen.
Runs... before anyone can chastise him.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion