Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 11th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Game_Breaker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
[color=gold]Darn Btms beat me to it. But either way good for you! And thanks to you I got shiny deoxys off the gts, lv 100 and it's gold, just like the color of this post![/color]

where did you find them
Old October 11th, 2007, 10:12 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Breaker
Quote:
[color=gold]Darn Btms beat me to it. But either way good for you! And thanks to you I got shiny deoxys off the gts, lv 100 and it's gold, just like the color of this post![/color]

where did you find them
Umm.. The GTS.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 11th, 2007, 10:14 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Is it hacked?
Probably. It doesn't matter because I already traded it off for a Celebi.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:41 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Is it hacked?
Probably. It doesn't matter because I already traded it off for a Celebi.
Hopefully they did a good job hacking it. If you fail to set the Obedience Bit on Deoxys or Mew, they won't obey your commands no matter what badges you have. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't used it more often, honestly.
Old October 13th, 2007, 07:25 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Today is a great day in the Pokemon world!!! Story:

Woke up at 4:30 really bored so played pokemon, day before I had a Lv. 52 Claydol and asked for a Dragonair Lv. 50 and up. Some guys gave me a Lv. 100!!! I couldn't make it evolve though . So I asked for a Lv. 50 and up again when I put that in the GTS. While I was waiting I thought I'd try, again to take on Palmer with my developing team. I was ready and won, finally!!! With:

Electivire
Moves- Thunderbolt, Rock slide(or was it tomb?), Screen thing(raises teams sp. Def.), and Shock wave. (thanks STAROCEAN980, again)

Metagross
Moves- Meteor Mash, Magnet Rise, Earthquake, Pschycic

Gengar(Gasper, thanks Mindy)
Moves- Destiny bond, Giga Drain, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball

So I won, got 20BP and a ribbon. I go to the GTS and get a Lv. 52 Dragonair, quickly Lv. it up and its a Lv. 53 Dragonair. That's what I've accomplished early in the morning!!!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 13th, 2007, 10:05 AM

have you all already got the legiondary pokemon because i can only ask for the pokemon i have already

is there a hack to get past that
Old October 13th, 2007, 10:32 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
have you all already got the legiondary pokemon because i can only ask for the pokemon i have already

Trade and trade back with someone that has it... hack too...

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 13th, 2007, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Trade and trade back with someone that has it... hack too...
Which is what.
i now nobody w/ a deoxis/or any orther legiondary pokemon

Hey can i get a tab for the deoxiz hack
Old October 14th, 2007, 11:53 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Picked up Pokemon the Trading Figure Game today. Sculpts are simply incredible. Really some of the best looking Pokemon figures ever produced, including the larger scale toys, the import minis, basically any Pokemon toy I've ever owned. I really can't say enough good things about them.

The game itself is fun, and rather strategic. It doesn't feel like it has a whole lot to do with Pokemon though. There's no types in the battle system at from what I can see and it's really more about outmaneuvering your opponent than battling Pokemon against each other. It's a fun game in its own right, but not something I'd call an authentic Pokemon battling experience.

All in all, definitely worthwhile if your a fan. Grab your favorite Pokemon for the sculpts alone, and play the game when you're not up for something as long or in depth as Heroscape.
Old October 15th, 2007, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Trade and trade back with someone that has it..
That's what I did!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 15th, 2007, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Picked up Pokemon the Trading Figure Game today. Sculpts are simply incredible. Really some of the best looking Pokemon figures ever produced, including the larger scale toys, the import minis, basically any Pokemon toy I've ever owned. I really can't say enough good things about them.

The game itself is fun, and rather strategic. It doesn't feel like it has a whole lot to do with Pokemon though. There's no types in the battle system at from what I can see and it's really more about outmaneuvering your opponent than battling Pokemon against each other. It's a fun game in its own right, but not something I'd call an authentic Pokemon battling experience.

All in all, definitely worthwhile if your a fan. Grab your favorite Pokemon for the sculpts alone, and play the game when you're not up for something as long or in depth as Heroscape.
On my birthday (Sep.29) as I was getting my manaphy, I saw the Pkmn TFG. It looked very good but I doubt I can afford a new collection like that. $20-$50 was a little much right now( I'm waiting for Battalion Wars 2).

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 18th, 2007, 02:57 PM

Heroscapeplayer211 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Trade

Anyone want to trade a grotle for a grotle? I don't care if it is hacked as long as it is level 25 or under with good stats. I would actually kind of like a hacked shiny but any one would do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games