Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 13th, 2023, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Stealth Suit)

I thought it would be neat for him to move 2 spaces after the first attack, then attack again and be able to move 2 spaces once more. If others aren't feeling that and want to just keep it an end of activation move of 2 that's fine. I prefer mechanically him giving up the normal move action in exchange for a normal attack action, that takes place during the move phase. Out of attack phase attacks has worked well for Rocket II.
Old May 13th, 2023, 04:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I didn't realize that was an intentional change just knew it was a reuse

If it's an intentional change though, I have no quandries with it.
Old May 14th, 2023, 07:11 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

On the other part, looks like the big debate on the hyper speed is whether he should be able to move 2 total spaces when he double attacks or 4 total spaces (2 after each attack).
Yeah we need to figure this out. Either two extra moves of 2 (Equaling 4 spaces), or one total extra move of 2.

One of these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Since Hyperspeed is essentially a reuse that was after taking a turn you would want "after activating" there. I also dig the Rapid Fire ability name idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
This is how I was thinking it could work in my head.

HYPER SPEED 2
After Iron Man uses a normal attack action, he may maneuver up to 2 spaces.
Old May 14th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, guess we should poll it out? I think we'll need sanity testing if not more here anyway, so doesn't terribly matter on that front.

My biggest question is whether doing it after each attack makes him too much of a kiter, which I know we were trying to avoid, or if the 2 spaces keeps it in check no matter how many times he uses it during an activation?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2023, 07:09 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

On the other part, looks like the big debate on the hyper speed is whether he should be able to move 2 total spaces when he double attacks or 4 total spaces (2 after each attack).
Yeah we need to figure this out. Either two extra moves of 2 (Equaling 4 spaces), or one total extra move of 2.

One of these:

A:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Since Hyperspeed is essentially a reuse that was after taking a turn you would want "after activating" there. I also dig the Rapid Fire ability name idea.
B:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
This is how I was thinking it could work in my head.

HYPER SPEED 2
After Iron Man uses a normal attack action, he may maneuver up to 2 spaces.

Which one would people prefer A or B?
Old May 15th, 2023, 07:10 PM

My vote is for A
Old May 15th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I have 0 preference if that is the intent and we are ok with the same amount of Kiting potential.

Abstain
Old May 15th, 2023, 07:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I slightly favor B, but A is fine too.
Old May 15th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

A for me.
Old May 15th, 2023, 09:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No preference.
Old May 15th, 2023, 09:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll go A just to make sure there are no kiting concerns and to back the LD

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A for me

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database