Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 8th, 2016, 07:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob5060 View Post
I just submitted my Playtesting report for prince Xizor, I really enjoyed playing him.
Ahhh, but did you really play Xizor or did Xizor play you? That guy is always scheming. Thanks again for the tests!
Old May 8th, 2016, 11:39 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker

Your Welcome! but your right maybe he did play me! :O

Check this out for my revisions on heroscape:
Heroscape V2
Old May 8th, 2016, 11:43 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker

I would like to sign up for AV Secret Project #1, I should have a lot of time over this next week for playtesting.

Heroscape V2
Old May 9th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks billybob! Imperial Intelligence has sent you a report.
Old May 9th, 2016, 12:52 AM

Report has Been Analyzed, I will keep you and Imperial Intelligence up to date on any new developments.

Heroscape V2
Old May 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM

I have submitted my finished report on AV-secret project #1 to the Imperial Intelligence.

Heroscape V2
Old May 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Can someone tag @billybob5060 for me with some +rep action for his efforts in HOSS playtesting, as I can not rep him again yet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM

Thanks!, I'm just kinda disappointed that there is no other figures I can test(unless I can retest figures). I really like this idea and would love to be part of pushing it forward.

Heroscape V2
Old May 11th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

We have a lot of stuff in the Pipeline @billybob5060 , We'll have to get some more options for you soon. We could see if we need another test for Darth Maul. He's looking pretty good now, and I know personally that he's fun to play. Let me ask the guys what they think.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM

Thanks, That would be awsome.

Heroscape V2
Old May 12th, 2016, 01:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Great job knocking these tests out billybob! We may have an ewok army test you can run if you don't mind running a ton of new units all at one time.
Old May 12th, 2016, 09:19 AM

I wouldn't mind, I used to test my own units that way all the time because my units would always be army based instead of individuals. I would really enjoy the chance to test out more units and help you guys.

Heroscape V2

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape