Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 8th, 2007, 07:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
first initial and last name spelled backwards....pretty uneventful
Old March 8th, 2007, 07:41 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My name is related to what I do for a living. I am our company’s resident expert on codes and regulations ( Get to read a lot a stuff that no one else wants to read ).

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 8th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
It's how I roll
Old March 8th, 2007, 07:53 PM

ferzle has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
I have used Malechi as my nom de plume for 30 odd years now. It stated as a character's name in a D&D game and stuck with me ever since. I use it as my signature for any artwork I do. Malechi is an anagram.
Ham lice?
I M leach?
Hi camel?
Lame chi?
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:00 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferzle
Quote:
I have used Malechi as my nom de plume for 30 odd years now. It stated as a character's name in a D&D game and stuck with me ever since. I use it as my signature for any artwork I do. Malechi is an anagram.
Ham lice?
I M leach?
Hi camel?
Lame chi?
Michael!!!!!
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:18 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Deciding on a username was quite the pain in the arse.
Shortly after I purchased my first master set and turned on a few of my drinking buddies to it, heroscape was nicknamed "geek". I can't remember who came up with it but it stuck.
Since I own all of the stuff I guess that would make me the "super" of it all and .net was the first web community of any kind that I had joined.
Supergeek is what I went with and now I use it all over the place.
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:19 PM

ferzle has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferzle
Quote:
Ham lice?
I M leach?
Hi camel?
Lame chi?
Michael!!!!!
Who is Michael?

Hey, I bet Lonewolf is an anagram, too.
Is it Owl felon?
Low on elf?
Loon flew?
No fellow?
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:28 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
Deciding on a username was quite the pain in the arse.
Shortly after I purchased my first master set and turned on a few of my drinking buddies to it, heroscape was nicknamed "geek". I can't remember who came up with it but it stuck.
Since I own all of the stuff I guess that would make me the "super" of it all and .net was the first web community of any kind that I had joined.
Supergeek is what I went with and now I use it all over the place.
Wow... I thought mabe there was a tie-in with your initials.... that would have been my guess.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdrium
Storytime!

It all started like 2 years ago when in my Dragon Warrior Monsters II game i kept trying to get a Darkdrium so then after spending like 2 weeks of breeding different monsters i finally got a Darkdrium and used that name in everything that i have ever signed up for. So then eventually, my bro told me about this site and i used the name and got a picture of him off google! WOOT! 64 x 70 pixels!

Darkdrium: a devilish monster that has a magical staff and is very, very, powerful.

Also, he is so cool!
So... he was literally bred for his magic and skills?

Old March 8th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdrium
Storytime!

It all started like 2 years ago when in my Dragon Warrior Monsters II game i kept trying to get a Darkdrium so then after spending like 2 weeks of breeding different monsters i finally got a Darkdrium and used that name in everything that i have ever signed up for. So then eventually, my bro told me about this site and i used the name and got a picture of him off google! WOOT! 64 x 70 pixels!

Darkdrium: a devilish monster that has a magical staff and is very, very, powerful.

Also, he is so cool!
So... he was literally bred for his magic and skills?

Pwn'd.
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:38 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Oh yeah, that too. SG are also my initials.
Thanks, Codeman.
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:38 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Mine is pretty self explanatory, too. I'm a fan of the old TV show, Firefly. For those who don't already know:

“Browncoat” is the name given to the Independent Faction who fought against the Alliance in a war that ends six years before the show begins. Not unlike the southern states during the Civil War, the Browncoats fought for sovereignty and the right to their own government, and like the South, they lost.

Mal: "May have been on the losing side...still not convinced it was the wrong one."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General