Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Robotman

The Book of Robotman

C3G DC WAVE 32
YEAR OF THE HERO

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alternate Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the World's Finest set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Robotman.

Character Bio - Cliff Steele became Robotman, initially dubbed Automaton, after the daredevil race car driver met tragedy during the Indianapolis 500, destroying his body. Dr. Niles Caulder saved Cliff Steele's brain and implanted it in a robotic body. He joined Caulder's Doom Patrol, along with Elasti-Girl and Negative Man.

After the supposed deaths of the first Doom Patrol, Cliff's body was destroyed and then rebuilt by Will Magnus, creator of the Metal Men. He then joined a new incarnation of the Patrol, led by a mysterious woman who claimed to be Caulder's wife. Cliff has gone on to be the only member involved in every incarnation of the Doom Patrol.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Robotman prevents figures he is engaged with from attacking other Troubled figures you control via his Patrol Guardian special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Robotman is affected differently by aspects of certain special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:07 PM. Reason: png
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Robotman (Breathing Period)

NAME = ROBOTMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = CLIFF STEELE
SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRUISER
PERSONALITY = TROUBLED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 175

REBUILD
When Robotman is destroyed, place or remove Wound Markers on this card until there are exactly 5 Wound Markers on this card and place his figure on the Army Card of another Unique Hero you control. At the end of each round, if that Hero is not engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to your roll if that Hero is an Engineer, Inventor, or Scientist. If you roll 5-14, remove a Wound Marker from this card. If you roll 15 or higher, remove up to two Wound Markers from this card. When the last Wound Marker is removed from this card, immediately place Robotman on an empty space adjacent to that figure.

PATROL GUARDIAN
If Robotman is adjacent to another Troubled figure you control and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to his normal attack and subtract 1 from his defense. Figures engaged with Robotman cannot attack Troubled figures without the Patrol Guardian special power.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Robotman always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by MrNobody; August 12th, 2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Rebuild 15 updated to Rebuild
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:25 PM
Just A Head

Reserved for comic art
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:25 PM
Just A Head

Reserved for mini pics

I have the mini. Going out of town this weekend, but I made plans to borrow a camera when I get back and snap some pics of different characters.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Don't know the character at all but I love the rebuild power! I want to see how that works in action. At first it seems like it'd be too slow, but maybe no, if he can fully rebuild in a single round. I assume if the figure whose card he's on is destroyed, he's out for good?
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:33 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Don't know the character at all but I love the rebuild power! I want to see how that works in action. At first it seems like it'd be too slow, but maybe no, if he can fully rebuild in a single round. I assume if the figure whose card he's on is destroyed, he's out for good?
He shouldn't be able to rebuild in a single round, it should take a minimum of 3 if it's worded correctly. (3 rounds removing 2 wounds each) The nice thing is that the DP already has a Scientist that wants to stay out of trouble all game. (The Chief) And yeah, the intent right now is that if that character is killed, he's out for good.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
He shouldn't be able to rebuild in a single round, it should take a minimum of 3 if it's worded correctly. (3 rounds removing 2 wounds each) The nice thing is that the DP already has a Scientist that wants to stay out of trouble all game. (The Chief) And yeah, the intent right now is that if that character is killed, he's out for good.
I misread, I thought it said turn. Carry on!
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe the deal is (and I did this for Blockbuster) when you put it up in the Last Chance Workshop, you get to skip the Breathing Period and go straight to Design.

Edit: Only complaint is I still argue for Rebuild being last in power order.

I also have this mini if your end up getting stuck on pics. Just let me know.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm excited about some Scientist/Engineer/Inventor synergy. When I get around to making those Fitz-Simmons cards, I'll be happy to test them with this guy.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

I'm aiming for being able to get an average of 1 Rebuild per turn, but we can tweak the power once it's tested.

Thanks Bats! I'm going to leave it in Breathing anyways for a little just in case, but he's been pretty heavily workshopped so I'm hoping I can hop on the initial pretty soon.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you don't expect the design to change (and I don't) might consider jumping on the Competitive and Consistency Checklists early.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 04:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My only thought it whether we want to go with PATROL GUARDIAN or TROUBLED GUARDIAN for that power name. Since it apes Runaway Guardian pretty precisely, but they're in a weird place where the class and faction are pretty much the same title.

I'm also curious if we'd count him as a Cyborg or Android. I mean, he has a human brain and all, but then again, he doesn't always have a human brain, just a human memory. Or something. Right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library