Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Manhunter - VOTE for On Deck

Sorry, busy adding synergies.
yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Manhunter - VOTE for On Deck

And your work is much appreciated, Sir G! This passes to On Deck!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Manhunter

Released!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 27th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I had the same question tcglkn had about Manhunting, so this might be a good item for the Rulings and Clarifications section (you may have to tweak my wording if needed):

Q: On Manhunting, when the chosen opponent's figure reveals the numbered Order Marker, does only one Manhunter move (based on the word this), or do all of your Manhunters get to move?

A: They all get to move, but each Manhunter only moves once. Each Uncommon Hero figure is supposed to have his own Army Card. If Manhunter had said something like "you may immediately move all Manhunters you control," then an unintended chaining effect would occur. Manhunter #1 would move all Manhunters, then Manhunter #2 would move all Manhunters, etc. That would allow each Manhunter to move multiple times. What actually happens with the current wording is that all Manhunters are triggered by the Order Marker reveal. As you process each Manhunter, the word this confines the effect to just that Manhunter. However, all Manhunters are triggered, so they all get to move.
Old October 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You put it as well as or better than I could have. Updating OP now, thanks!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 28th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Instead of taking a turn with this Manhunter, you may replace one previously removed yellow Battery Marker on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to a Manhunter you control if possible.
I think the word "replace" specifies that it has to be placed on the card it was originally removed from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Instead of taking a turn with this Manhunter, you may replace one previously removed yellow Battery Marker on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to a Manhunter you control if possible.
I think the word "replace" specifies that it has to be placed on the card it was originally removed from.
I disagree.

"Hey, remember that bike you had stolen last week? I am gonna replace it with a new one." - That is the context I am reading it in. Otherwise, you have to start keeping track of which batteries came from whose card, or rather, who had how many batteries removed from the game. That is far more complicated.
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:35 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But in the context of Heroscape, wouldn't this be a better wording if it was meant how you're saying it should be read?

Quote:
Instead of taking a turn with this Manhunter, you may place one previously removed yellow Battery Marker on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to a Manhunter you control if possible.

Quote:
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sure. I have no problem agreeing to take off "re" to make the power more clear and avoid the confusion of keeping track of which markers belong to who and who had how many markers removed from the game.
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:40 PM

Agreed if that was the intent. However, it's not that hard to keep track. Just keep the removed markers next to the card they were removed from.

Quote:
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:46 PM

It didn't come into play enough to influence the direction of the card at all, IMO, and I agree with Griff that for the sake of keeping the design light and fun not having the responsibility of keeping track of which markers belong to which card is a good thing.
I'm in favor of cutting the "re" if that helps.

Old October 28th, 2011, 01:51 PM

Definitely cut the "re" if that's the direction you want to go.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library