Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 29th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

I think it would be hard to do a personality hook for the Brotherhood of Evil. Brain is probably something like Manipulative, Mallah maybe Devoted, Madame Rouge maybe Conflicted? It is probably worth thinking about how we might pull them together as a faction though.
Old January 29th, 2021, 04:51 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Might go Criminal on the class to keep him Suicide Squad recruitable? Unless, yeah, there's some good Class hook for Brotherhood of Evil. Don't know terribly much about this guy, though. Would love to see someone finally tackle Brain and Mallah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Fwiw, here is my take for you red, I don't know if this is what you were going for though. Just throwing ideas out to see if something sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
PENANCE - ROBERT BALDWIN

Spoiler Alert!
That feels better. He's not ignoring the attack but getting stronger with it.

If his thing is that he takes the pain and shrugs it off and unleashes the fury so to speak...You can also look at a one marker thing where once a round he can put the marker on the card to ignore the wounds and he gets the bonus stats from that. If he doesn't burn the marker using his SA he wouldn't get to use it but if he uses it then it's free to put back on the next round if he gets hit.
Yup, I was thinking of going to a single marker or to wounds only as the power trigger. I'll give it some thought this weekend.
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:29 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

BEETLE
ABNER JENKINS
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CRIMINAL
OPPORTUNISTIC
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 4
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 4

BUMBLING DIVERSION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 5
When attacking with this special attack, if you roll more shields than skulls, your opponent may choose another figure within 3 spaces of the defending figure and you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. After attacking with this special attack, you may move one friendly figure for each blank rolled up to five spaces.

EVASIVE FLYING
When Beetle starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Beetle rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage, and you may immediately move Beetle one space for each shield rolled.

ENHANCED TARGETING
When Beetle attacks a non-adjacent figure, that figure may not receive any extra defense dice from height advantage, destructible objects, Shadow Tiles, or being adjacent to Jungle Pieces.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by japes; October 1st, 2021 at 04:53 PM.
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bumbling Support Fire is a nifty ability! Don't know the character well enough to comment too much, but looks cool.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2021, 10:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That looks sweet! I'd love to see Beetle, he's been waiting too long and I need to see him next to all my other Spidey villains.

Also I added japes subtracting Life idea to Plasmus with minor tweaks.

Last edited by Splash; January 31st, 2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old January 31st, 2021, 10:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Bumbling Support Fire is a nifty ability! Don't know the character well enough to comment too much, but looks cool.
He's kind of a screw up and was unsuccessful in his bid to be a mercenary.

Kid based it off of MACK-I's (same guy but later in career) Support Fire. However, at this stage of his life he's usually messing up so he added the screw up portion.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2021, 10:38 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Beetle looks great! Really captures him, particularly his battle computer.

Old January 31st, 2021, 10:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
You just made his day. I let him read your comment before I sent him to bed and his face lit up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2021, 11:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woah, sick Beetle Kid. He looks awesome!!
Old January 31st, 2021, 11:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
You just made his day. I let him read your comment before I sent him to bed and his face lit up.
Glad to hear it!

Old February 1st, 2021, 12:26 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Bumbling Support Fire is really evocative, and I love that it’s a riff off of MACH-I! Great design!
Old February 2nd, 2021, 02:42 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That whisper in the wind, is the sound of SPIRAL.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy