Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 27th, 2017, 01:31 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Ebay lots?

Do we have a thread for interesting ebay lots? I didn't see any on the first couple pages. I have a few I'm watching.
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:34 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Ebay lots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Do we have a thread for interesting ebay lots? I didn't see any on the first couple pages. I have a few I'm watching.
There is this thread but it is more for pointing out the absurd prices people are seeking on ebay for 'scape stuff. That doesn't sound like what your looking for.

Are you saying you want to point out Heroscape lots on ebay that you may want to bid on?

I guess that might be helpful to the community but not very helpful to the individual buyer because it would drive up the interest therefor probably driving up the final selling price.

If you are seriously thinking about bidding on a 'scape lot, you would be creating competition against your own interest by posting it here.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:52 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

That's true, I suppose. I guess I was mostly wanting to point out interesting lots that I can't bid on myself, but I guess that would be kind of a weird competition. Oh well!
Old July 27th, 2017, 10:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

That thread I linked would probably serve for such things.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 29th, 2017, 02:55 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kind of a similar topic - I recently came here to note a disturbingly cheap NIB Volcarren Wasteland set, and noticed that there is no index thread. No thread for 'post your sightings here'. Wouldn't that be easier than a thread for every sighting? That way people could subscribe to one thread and be notified every time there is a deal on. Seems like that would be a good addition...

~TGRF,
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:19 PM

Like R˙chean said, the thread he linked would probably be good for that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales