Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM

3hex Woo who?
Lightbulb Worst (And best) Heroscape moments!

I want to find out how often people are just amazed by how quickly things in Heroscape can change about. I played a four way HC Game with 1000 Points starter Armies recently. We had an Every-ten-rounds-100-point reinforcement-and-chance-for-rebirth-of-destroyed-figures rule.
At around the 45th round, I had a pretty good lead on the remaining 2 players. then in the 49th and 50th rounds, everything just fell apart. I was down to 3 Deathreavers, and my opponent had Cyprien and half a squad of I forget. (Tarn Vikings, maybe?) It was just pitiful how he thwomped me. Best part- those 3 Deathreavers had just killed his Venom. THAT was an epic battle. Battle, heck, that was a war. One of my brothers had, through Soul Devour and reinforcements, gained a 1950 point Army. True, he didn't win, but it was epic.

I had expected my 3 squads of Marro Drones to clean up the battlefield when I deemed my opponents weakened enough, but I guess I mobilized them too early.(35th-ish round.) They got massacred.

Another great battle was when I teamed up with two other Hero-Only Armies and we attempted to kill a 3000 point Squad Army with only 1500 points of Heroes.(Combined points. 500 each) He was really hurting us until we broke through his Fortress door. Then he went down. (Took my army with him, though.)

So, how about anybody else?

Marro Drones FTW!
My favorite squad(s)...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General