Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 11th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Beantown Beatdown 5 - May 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Quote:
For the score sheets, should the score be points killed? I have a good score sheet I can send you after I make some changes to it. Or If there's an official NESA one, that might be better.
Send it! I'd love to see what you go. Yeah, score is points killed.
Download it here. As I said in the description, it prints differently than the file shows. I don't know why. Anyway, it should be good for the tournament.
Cool, arp, nice job! Is there a place for each map name, though?
Old May 11th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For the score sheets, should the score be points killed? I have a good score sheet I can send you after I make some changes to it. Or If there's an official NESA one, that might be better.
Download it here. As I said in the description, it prints differently than the file shows. I don't know why. Anyway, it should be good for the tournament.
Cool, arp, nice job! Is there a place for each map name, though?
Oops, I forgot that... I'll update it tomorrow.
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks GREAT. Eager to see final product w/map column.

Also, under army I was thinking of space for people list out the figures in their army, not just army name. So probably a longer sheet of paper for the score card.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:01 PM

ghost_hunter_in_maine is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I can bring a booster or something for the table. Put me as a TBA. It may not be anything special. But I don't want anyone to walk out empty handed
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_hunter_in_maine View Post
I can bring a booster or something for the table. Put me as a TBA. It may not be anything special. But I don't want anyone to walk out empty handed
That's great. You never know who has what, or who might appreciate it.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255

Last edited by Pilgrim; May 11th, 2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know if this was asked before but I did not see it mentioned in the first post:

will a game that runs out of time be a draw or will there be a winner and a loser? (most points killed being the winner, of course) (in other words: kill 'em all on or off in Tournament Director?)

BTW: great choice on winning all out is 516 points!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
I don't know if this was asked before but I did not see it mentioned in the first post:

will a game that runs out of time be a draw or will there be a winner and a loser? (most points killed being the winner, of course)
If a game runs out of time, the winner will be the one with the most points killed. A tie would be if at the end of the game both players have pieces still in the game, and they have killed exactly the same amount of points (rare scenario).

Old May 12th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

We'll bring a Grok pack and a Wave 2 heroes pack (Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, Sir Denrick, Wolfy).

Old May 12th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
We'll bring a Grok pack and a Wave 2 heroes pack (Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, Sir Denrick, Wolfy).
Excellent. I'll add to prize list.

Old May 12th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post

will a game that runs out of time be a draw or will there be a winner and a loser? (most points killed being the winner, of course)
If a game runs out of time, the winner will be the one with the most points killed. A tie would be if at the end of the game both players have pieces still in the game, and they have killed exactly the same amount of points (rare scenario).
How are "points killed" being counted? I think it should be 516 minus whatever your opponent has left remaining, but I know some events have done it differently in the past.
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

I always counted points killed by simply totaling the figures eliminated. Getting 516 is a special reward for killing all the figures.

Old May 12th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I always counted points killed by simply totaling the figures eliminated. Getting 516 is a special reward for killing all the figures.
What if someone doesn't bring the "full" 515pts though? Does the shortfall from 515 get automatically added even if that extra point doesn't?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events