Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
kidScape Halloween

You can check out the first HS Coloring and Activity Book.

My kids had such a good time with my first endeavor that we have been doing HS themed Halloween activities. I decided to put some of them together for fellow 'scapers.

I have a great burden for fathers to take up the mantle of being "Daddies" to their children. To often we fall into the trap of thinking that "stuff" we give our kids is a suitable replacement for giving them ourselves. Kudos to those of you who take your extremely important role of daddy seriously.

I hope that maybe some of the things in this "book" will help you spend some quality time with your kids when you can't break out the 'scape with them.

This issue (if other issues follow) is packed with HS based coloring pages, activities, crafts, games, recipes, a scenario, and a custom card all themed for Halloween.

I hope you and your family have as much fun with it as mine did.

You can download the PDF here: kidScape Halloween

Last edited by Lamaclown; July 19th, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction