Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nitro (Public Playtesting)

@L0B5T3R did you want his Defense up to 5 with this version of Dispersed as well?
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@L0B5T3R did you want his Defense up to 5 with this version of Dispersed as well?
That depends wether we stick with “at the beginning of the next round, you may place Nitro on the battlefield” or “you must place...” But I think 4 should be good regardless since he will likely be hiding until round 3 anyways. Then once he goes boom he’ll be immune for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I feel like in dispersed the line “within one space of his original placement” makes it seem like his original place in the starting zone. Maybe that’s just me.
I’m open to any wording suggestions!
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
That depends wether we stick with “at the beginning of the next round, you may place Nitro on the battlefield” or “you must place...” But I think 4 should be good regardless since he will likely be hiding until round 3 anyways. Then once he goes boom he’ll be immune for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I feel like in dispersed the line “within one space of his original placement” makes it seem like his original place in the starting zone. Maybe that’s just me.
I’m open to any wording suggestions!
Alrighty, I'll play him that way then. I think the 'may' version should be fine. 'Previous placement' might be a little clearer than 'original placement'. I'll take a full pass at the wording later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library