Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Sheffield Lake, OH Tourney, outside of Cleveland April 26th

This tourney is being dual hosted by both my self and Raudulfr Shieldcrusher

start time will be at 11:00AM
you can show up as early as you want. even get in a practice game or two on your choice of map!

Sheffield Lake OH 44054

Directions
If you’re coming from 90 west then you will take a right off of the exit and continue west for about 3 or 4 miles. You will take the first right after you cross the railroad tracks. Sheffield lake middle school will be on the right hand corner. This street is Harris. Drive down this road for a mile til the first left after the tracks. This is Ferndale. Then take your third left this will be west shore. It’s a dead end and we are on the right hand side. There will be a sign posted for the event. The only thing different from coming 90 east is taking a left off of the exit.
500 point army with no unit restrictions limited to 24 hex start zones. If it doesn’t fit you lose it. The lost unit/s points will be removed from the total army size when determining total army destroyed

Tournament Scoring:
The tournament will have four to five rounds of one-on-one games – If needed we will have a final round to determine the winner. There will be a break in between the third and fourth rounds.

Using the tournament standard scoring system; see http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=11233&start=0 for details.

You need to bring order markers, dice, cards, wound markers, and figures ( No customs, Proxies, or Marvel Scape cards. repaints of promo figures are allowed.)

Maps so far and are subject to change if needed

Arctic Divide BoV
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=232

Marr Highway BoV
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?do=file&id=43

Hot Heights BoV
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=238

Turret Rocks BoV
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=220

Embattled Fen BoV
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=134

Fire Isles BoV
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=241

Highways and Dieways
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=234

Ember Canyon Road
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=235

River of Lost Souls
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?do=file&id=40

I will post links to the maps once the downloads sections is back up.

The following glyphs will be placed randomly on the sides of the table for a total of 5 per map. before the beginning of each game each person will place one face down on the designated space.

Glyph of Astrid (Attack +1)
Glyph of Dagmar (Initiative +eight)
Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1)
Glyph of Ivor (Range +4)
Glyph of Valda (Move +2)
Glyph of Lodin (Lucky Twenty-Sider)
Glyph of Crevcor (Common Attack +1)
Glyph of Ulanlva (Unique Attack +1)
Glyph of Oreld (Intercept Order)
Glyph of Brandar (Artifact) x4

There will be no entry fee, instead please just bring a prize for the prize table. doesnt neccasarly need to be heroscape related but at least gaming in general.

Please post in this thread if you plan on attending or are considering it so we can get a head count.

Possible Attendees so far

Southwest ninja + 2
Heath
josh
Dread Lord Hep +1
ivlogo06
MechaBeast +2 – 4
Snoop Greyjoy
Hunpo + a couple

If you would like to bring something to eat you are more than welcome. what food is around is limited to really a subway, pizza hut, and local stores. We will most likely have out a minimal spread of some sort but not sure what will be included as of right now.

Last edited by southwest ninja; April 25th, 2008 at 09:36 AM. Reason: update
Old April 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Crap - I'm actually going to be in Cleveland that day, but at the rock and roll hall of fame and then the Indians game. I would've loved to come though - I will tell the other Youngstown players about it and see if any of them can go.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 1st, 2008, 05:19 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I'll make something good for the prize table!

This is going to be fun!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 11:12 AM

Dread Lord Hep has disabled reputation
What are Swiss Rules?

I can't wait! Keep me posted. I've only actually played a handful of times so i am probably teh suxorz...
Old April 2nd, 2008, 11:14 AM

and as you can see above, i am really the suck at hyperlinking and whatnot...i wish to make a link to my custom trees topic that looks like Raudulfr's...how do i do this? code specifics, please.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 11:24 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Lord Hep
and as you can see above, i am really the suck at hyperlinking and whatnot...i wish to make a link to my custom trees topic that looks like Raudulfr's...how do i do this? code specifics, please.
Here is the code: (add a [ to the begining after you copy and paste it to your sig)

url=http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?p=525575#557986]Dread Lord's Custom Trees[/url]

You can get the html part by right-clicking on the little page icon next to the work "Posted" in the upper left corner that appears at the top of any post and choosing "copy link".
Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:44 PM

brilliant! thank you sir!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM

Glad it worked!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:35 PM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja- From the Columbus, Ohio Tournament March 29th, 2008 Thread
you guys should definately come up to my tourney on the 26th. same style of play and rules with a lil more room to boot!
Cough_drops and I will try to make it. Put us down as a maybe.

nDn
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
maps are up now!
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:59 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I am not meaning to butt in to your conversation, but we should find a place in Northern (Auburn Indiana would be perfect) that us MI folks, Indiana, Illinois, etc can all meet at for one huge tournament this summer?
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I am not meaning to butt in to your conversation, but we should find a place in Northern (Auburn Indiana would be perfect) that us MI folks, Indiana, Illinois, etc can all meet at for one huge tournament this summer?
Sounds good, I just hope it's not on a Saturday. I'm a wedding photographer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events