Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 20th, 2014, 12:37 AM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart
Re: Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

I am game. Looking forward to playing again. Great people, great location.
Old January 20th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! Let us know if anyone will be joining you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 20th, 2014, 12:35 PM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart

Will do; I put out some feelers, so we'll see. I really enjoyed those maps that you've listed. And I'll have to check to see what I can contribute. My favorites were Fight in the Shade and Castle Forge, but we may need to give a refresher to the group regarding ground level stone fences and their effect on adjacency.
Old January 21st, 2014, 11:10 AM

Scooter72 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Plan to attend.
Old January 21st, 2014, 12:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! Added. Thanks, D the T.

= =
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:15 PM

Crichton Woo who?

Sign me up

DC Deck Building Heroes Unite is the NEW best deck building game!
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:17 PM

Crichton Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtheterp View Post
give a refresher to the group regarding ground level stone fences and their effect on adjacency.
-Yes please I always want to know the rules for the stone fences

DC Deck Building Heroes Unite is the NEW best deck building game!
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:50 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
It looks like we'll be out of town and unable to make this one, I'm disappointed because I've been looking forward to playing some Heroscape.
When aren't you out of town?

Funny thing is, I'm just seeing your post now because we've been out of town for the past six days.

In my defense, I won't be playing Heroscape because I already made plans to attend Hoop and Stick Con at Ravenwood Castle in Ohio. Colby is actually mentioned as a guest of honor, so it will have at least marginal ties to Heroscape, although there won't be any 'Scape there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
No kidding. Well, that's a shame, akden.

On a related note, I've spoken with the guys at Titan Games in Timonium, and they really do have time for us, and it's a great, central location. All they need is for someone to get off his hindquarters and step up as a TD.
It looks like Timonium is about the same distance as Savage for us, so we'd probably be up for a tournament there (as long as I'm not out of town ).
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:00 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Akden, there is no reason you or G-O cannot run a tournament there. People will come, I will help to the extent any help is needed. It's a good, central location, and there is definitely room in the calendar.

For the record, Titan Games is *much* closer to my house than Savage is, but I like The Family Game Store, and it's convenient to my friends down there.

Speaking of my friends down there, why radio silence from Robber & his crew? Hmm....

The bridge pieces from the Road to the Forgotten Forest and the battlements from Fortress of the Archkyrie both have height 2 on the inside and height 3 on the outside. If two opposing figures on adjacent hexes, separated by a battlement, are each tall enough that they exceed the height of the top of the battlement, they are engaged. Does that answer your questions?

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 23rd, 2014 at 11:08 PM.
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:56 PM

Big Boa is surprisingly tart

Put me down as a probable. Can you clarify what is considered damage inflicted by a player versus damage taken on your own behalf? Most of the time this is obvious, but there are some instances that could be debated - leaving engagements, stinger drains, etc.
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boa View Post
Put me down as a probable. Can you clarify what is considered damage inflicted by a player versus damage taken on your own behalf? Most of the time this is obvious, but there are some instances that could be debated - leaving engagements, stinger drains, etc.
BIG BOA!

Wish you were still coming to our tourneys, but you're too far away now!
Old January 29th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Big Boa! I hope you can come again.

If you kill something with a leaving engagement strike, or counterstrike or by throwing into lava or whatever, it's still damage done. Feel free to keep asking questions, and I hope you'll agree that it's actually pretty simple.

If it's damage you do to yourself, with Stinger Drain or voluntary falling damage or whatever, nobody gets the points.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events