Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 11th, 2013, 10:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Armoc Warlord v3 pg 6 -- MegaSilver's Customs

That doesn't look like a Xiphos, though, does it? It looks more arabian, or something.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; June 11th, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Shoot me a PM if you're "serious" about this design.
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
That doesn't look like a Xiphos, though, does it? It looks more arabian, or something.
True.

I'm having trouble coming up with a cool name for her weapon (brother suggested scisa), and trying to come up an assassin-type SA that hasn't been used in Classic Scape.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 11th, 2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: PM Sent.
Old June 12th, 2013, 01:30 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Armoc Warlord and Drudge Overlord -- MegaSilver's Custom

ARMOC WARLORD
Viper
Unique Hero
Warlord
Relentless
Medium 4

Life: 4
Move: 7
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

SWIFT BLADE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2.
When Armoc Warlord attacks with Swift Blade Special Attack, she may attack one additional time. Figures defending against Swift Blade Special Attack subtract one from their defense dice.

PROTECTOR DEFENSIVE ENHANCEMENT
All friendly Protectors within 4 clear sight spaces of Armoc Warlord add one to their defense dice.

SLITHER
Armoc Warlord does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces.

She is a Yuan-Ti Swiftscale from the DnD Starter set.

Backstory:

Wielding the sword and shield of Raptorian Supreme, Daenoterrix, the young Viper earned her rank after leading the Raptorian's assassination prior to the war.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 20th, 2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old June 20th, 2013, 03:47 PM

KHAOSBRINGER FIREFLY
Valkrill

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Khaosbringer
Merciless
Large 6 (Single-Spaced)

Life: 3
Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 3
Defense: 7

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Khaosbringer attacks with a normal attack, Khaosbringer may attack one additional time.

FIREFLY BARRAGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Choose up to 6 figures within range to attack. Roll attack dice for each figure individually. Khaosbringer may target and attack figures while engaged, but must target and attack opponent's figures it is engaged with first. Khaosbringer may only use Firefly Barrage Special Attack once per round.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 20th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old June 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM

Re: Vakril Soulborg & Armoc Warlord v5 -- MegaSilver's Custo

New version of Armoc Warlord posted, too.

Card will only be added once she's finally straightened out.
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Khaosbringer & Armoc Warlord v5 -- MegaSilver's Customs

Armoc Warlord:
I'd argue for 80 points. Your not getting much more than Nerak here, but she protects higher-power figs. She does have a special attack, but its nothing overly impressive (nor powerful). Good thus far.

Firefly:

6 attacks of 3 is a very impressive salvo. Now, I do understand that they are only attacks of 3 with a range of 6. The round restriction is definately very useful, but behind a wall of rats, I doubt its enough here. I'd put him at 170-180. That puts him up there with guys like Nilfheim and Zelrig, but he's far less durable (not that 7 defense isn't tough, but 3 life ins't). Instead, he'll earn it back with pure firepower. And, of course after firing off his Salvo, he still gets two atacks of 4.

Talk about trying to obliterate your Venocs.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:26 PM

Ooohh, good point about Khaosbringer.

Perhaps a drop in defense and range to 6?

Or, maybe to remove the double attack?

Or both?

I really like Khaosbringer but don't want him too strong.
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:50 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Ooohh, good point about Khaosbringer.

Perhaps a drop in defense and range to 6?

Or, maybe to remove the double attack?

Or both?

I really like Khaosbringer but don't want him too strong.
The way I see it with the special attackn and double attack, you're getting ten attacks per turn. With Nilfheim you get only nine, but they're more powerful. So I would rate them as about even in terms of offensive power, and would therefor cost them the same. As for the high defense, I would keep it as it's thematic on a soulborg. Probably the best way to use this guy would be as a "one order marker a round" kinda guy so you can blast with six attacks every time you use him. For that reason, the range isn't that big of an issue either as the range of the special attack matters a lot more.

Overall he looks like a crazy powerful hero, but with a glass jaw he shouldn't last too long.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Overall he looks like a crazy powerful hero, but with a glass jaw he shouldn't last too long.
That was the intent. ^_^

Of course, like with Armoc Warlord, I'd like to get these guys SoV ready.

The next Khaosbringer should be posted soon...
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Don't know why I never saw or commented on your customs before. I really like the Armoc Warlord as I always thought for the Armocs to be successful they needed another hero to bond with as well as support (although there is the C3V Zogross Hardscale). I think somewhere between 65-75 is good for him.

KHAOSBRINGER FIREFLY is too powerful - like Q9 on crack as he has almost the same defense/life and MORE attack. Make the special attack be 6 attacks of 2 or 4 or less attacks of 3, AND either lower defense to 6 or even 5 or increase cost to 200+. I like the idea of mech that is as much or more powerful than a Dragon so am not opposed to a 200+ point one with 7 life, but it is a matter of whether you would rather it be a total beast that takes up half your army but can take out half of an opponents army, or you want it less powerful.

I will have to review your other customs at another time.

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 21st, 2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:23 PM

First off, Armoc Warlord is a she.

I had initially considered making Khaosbringer's SA set at 2, as well, but I thought that the once per round restriction would help mitigate that.

I'm liking the sound of removing the Double Attack and changing the SA to an attack of 2.

I don't want it too strong, but has the possibility of being a room clearer in certain situations.
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:37 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
First off, Armoc Warlord is a she.

I had initially considered making Khaosbringer's SA set at 2, as well, but I thought that the once per round restriction would help mitigate that.

I'm liking the sound of removing the Double Attack and changing the SA to an attack of 2.

I don't want it too strong, but has the possibility of being a room clearer in certain situations.
I think if you kept the special attack at three, but changed it so you could only attack any given figure once that would balance the figure more.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards