Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 29th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ne-Gok-Sa

BurnyFlame makes mention of a synergy benefit not mentioned on the front page. As a 'tricky' unit, Ne-Gok-Sa offers up the +4 bonus movement to Otonashi.

I'm sure his mention of it got lost in all the red tape, er, font.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
BurnyFlame makes mention of a synergy benefit not mentioned on the front page. As a 'tricky' unit, Ne-Gok-Sa offers up the +4 bonus movement to Otonashi.

I'm sure his mention of it got lost in all the red tape, er, font.
Thanks, rym; I added that to the front page.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It has been so long since I have played with Ne-gok-sa, and even longer since he has Mind Shackled anyone, I honestly don't remember how to play this guy correctly.

After taking a figure's mind, the power says "Remove any Order Markers on this card." So this may be dumb, but I have to ask: am I supposed to remove the OMs from "this" card (the one I am reading), or "this" card (the one I am taking control of)?

Gosh it seems like I am supposed to remove the OMs from the card I am taking control of, but I am just not sure.
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:55 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, it's the order markers from the one that's shackled. Essentially, you bring the card over to your side so the other player would need their order markers back! hope this helps.

I'm just sayin.
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:04 AM

Lucky is surprisingly tart
Wink Re: The Book of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ne-Gok-Sa is a great asset to any team for 90 points. He is one that you can create a team around and and it work. His mindshackle is obviously a scary ability that should not be underestimated. I made the mistake of underestimateing it and lost the game because of it. I ran up on him to take the last bit of life he had and he mindshackled my Torin ran in with him and the rest of his army and it was over with.

He is not just a devastating opponent, he is the bait; hence the name Master of the Hunt.
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:45 AM

Eak is surprisingly tart

My friend has rolled for mindshackle about 5 times.. and successfully used it about 4 times. This guy is easily the highest luck-based figure in my opinion. I sometimes pick him for his tanking abilities, the mindshackle is a nice bonus.
Old January 21st, 2012, 07:15 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
My friend has rolled for mindshackle about 5 times.. and successfully used it about 4 times. This guy is easily the highest luck-based figure in my opinion. I sometimes pick him for his tanking abilities, the mindshackle is a nice bonus.
Very true, I had Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin, and the Krav left vs. my brother's Ne-Gok-Sa, and it was going to be a NGS vs NGS Mind-Shackle war (we forgot you can't have 2 uniques in an army), so he Mind-Shackles NGS (I lose OM 2, I missed my Mind-Shackle on OM 1) goes to Raelin and Mind-Shackles her (Lost OM 3 to Mind-Shackled NGS). We roll for initiative I win move Krav on height and whiff, he moves NGS to Krav and for the third time straight Mind-Shackles someone.

Oh was I not happy. He won by Mind-Shackle .
Old January 21st, 2012, 06:31 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
NGS is a Warlord, not a Hivelord. He and Me-Burq-Sa are Utgar's liasons to Einar.
I thought Einar along with Vydar, Jandar and Ullar were all good guys?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:12 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
NGS is a Warlord, not a Hivelord. He and Me-Burq-Sa are Utgar's liasons to Einar.
They are, although vydar has had an iffy past. He's just saying the the marro warlords can work with the legionaries. Hope that helps.
Old January 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
In the beginning of the war, Einar fought with Utgar. But Einar shortly thereafter switched sides.
Old January 21st, 2012, 09:38 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Frankly I don't see how utgar could have lasted long enough to create valkrill... at 4 to 1 odds I don't see how he ever thought he could win the war...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:06 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

I love Ne-Gok-Sa. Aside from his great stats and Mind Shackle, he seems to be the only figure who is smiling.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units