Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 20th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
The Book of the Lair of the Mole Men (a C3G Map proposal)

An underground cavern map using 2 RotV and 2 BftU.
HSC file -> Lair of the Mole Men

I see this one as a 'Competitive Map'
Old April 20th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the Lair of the Mole Men (a C3G Map proposal

I love the name here! I could see this being adapted for a future Fantastic Four Master Set as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks really nice with all the rock and dungeon.

I think this one would really benefit from glyphs. Have you thought about using them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 20th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Me likey!
Old April 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looks really nice with all the rock and dungeon.

I think this one would really benefit from glyphs. Have you thought about using them?
I had thought of using the Marvel glyphs in a capture the flag type scenario (recover the item from the cavern). Also other random glyphs in the low areas could certainly drive the use of those areas of the map. So, in other words, I am not at all opposed to adding glyphs to this map.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

ing to the front page.

Other than glyph, any other thoughts and/or suggestions on this one?
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:31 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well,m it is the lair of the Mole Men, but who are the Mole Men? You could have a scenario with neutral Mole Men.

1000th post!!!!!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Well,m it is the lair of the Mole Men, but who are the Mole Men? You could have a scenario with neutral Mole Men.

1000th post!!!!!
This isn't a sceneario map. If you are unfamiliar with the C3G Map project, please read the information thread.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:02 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do wonder about the big height right next to the startzones. Have you played on it?

Quote:
Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I do wonder about the big height right next to the startzones. Have you played on it?
It looks like there are several ways for ground troops to approach it though, and it is nice to give each start zone an advantage point. I really don't think it would be a problem.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
It looks like there are several ways for ground troops to approach it though, and it is nice to give each start zone an advantage point. I really don't think it would be a problem.
Yeah, not unbalanced or anything. I just wonder if it might play better if the big hills were shifted more toward the middle.

Quote:
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:38 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Yeah, not unbalanced or anything. I just wonder if it might play better if the big hills were shifted more toward the middle.
I haven't played on it it (or even built it yet). The high parts next to the start zones are meant to give the feeling of a cavern, I think losing them would change the feel and flavor of the map. And for a supers map, I'm personally not as concerned about height near the start zone as I would be for a classic map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library