Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 30th, 2019, 12:10 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Ch'p) - Initial Playtesting

I used the point calculator, and this is my analysis:

All markers:
~240

No markers:
~80 points

Around 200 seems like a fair starting point. I do have one question, on his SA, can he still use it if he has no markers left?
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I used the point calculator, and this is my analysis:

All markers:
~240

No markers:
~80 points

Around 200 seems like a fair starting point. I do have one question, on his SA, can he still use it if he has no markers left?
Not intended, but at the same time... I don't have an issue if he can? I mean it's only three attacks of two at that stage, and he's still a nippy bastard.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:17 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Gotcha, yeah I see no issue with it. 200 is a fair starting point, and he could always come down but I wouldn’t expect by much if at all. He’s gonna be a glass cannon early on, which if he can wipe out his opponent of 200 before he himself drops, that’s his point value right there.
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks like currently you'd still be able to use it. If you want him to not, maybe a "You may only use this Special Attack if there is at least one Battery Marker on this card" clause?
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Or just bump the SA’s attack up by 1 and have him burn the marker before using the SA.

I personally like him being able to use it even with no markers. It’s a squirrel ability, not a lantern ability.
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:20 PM

A simple “if possible” at the end should suffice.
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
A simple “if possible” at the end should suffice.
Yep, that'd work if we want it that way. I'm good either way. LD's choice.
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I clocked him at 230, so I'd start at 200 or 210 even. I think that's about where he'll fall. I also want to reword Going Nuts a little as it is a little commingled and confusing right now.

Quote:
GOING NUTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2+ Special.
Ch'p may attack up to 3 times with this special attack at any point before, during or after moving, adding one to his attack number for each Battery Marker on this card. Each attack may be before, during, or after moving. While using Going Nuts,and Ch'p will not take any leaving engagement attacks this figure turn. At the end of this figure turn, remove a Battery Marker from this card, if possible.
For pasteability:
Quote:
Range 1. Attack 2+ Special.
Ch'p may attack up to 3 times with this special attack at any point before, during or after moving, adding one to his attack number for each Battery Marker on this card and Ch'p will not take any leaving engagement attacks this figure turn. At the end of this figure turn, remove a Battery Marker from this card, of possible.
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Pasted in the rewrite. I'm going to go with him being able to use the SA if he's out of charge - as Odysseus says, it's more to do with him being a nippy little squirrel than a GL, the GL aspect is brought through in the fact that the ring boosts it and using it does cost charge. If he's out of charge, he can still do it, but he won't be hitting hard with it. That feels right, and it gives him a touch more utility if he lives long enough to be out of charge, unlikely as that is, which I like.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 2nd, 2019, 12:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Makes sense to me.

I'm a little confused by the current wording, though. Can he ignore an LEA if he promises to use his SA later? Or is it intended to be used essentially more like an "Instead of moving and attacking normally" type SA? Guessing that kind of wording was avoided so that he could get his bonus marker movement?
Old November 2nd, 2019, 12:50 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Makes sense to me.

I'm a little confused by the current wording, though. Can he ignore an LEA if he promises to use his SA later? Or is it intended to be used essentially more like an "Instead of moving and attacking normally" type SA? Guessing that kind of wording was avoided so that he could get his bonus marker movement?
Honestly, I stole most of this from an initial Griffin draft. Maybe something like this?

Range 1, Attack 2+ Special
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Ch'p may move up to 4+ X spaces, where X equals the number of Battery Markers on his card. Ch'p may attack up to 3 times with this special attack at any point before, during or after moving, adding one to his attack number for each Battery Marker on this card and Ch'p will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving this way. At the end of this figure turn, remove a Battery Marker from this card, of possible.

That should help balance him a bit more, too, so he can't literally shoot in from a map away and let loose? That could be a tad thematically suspect too.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 2nd, 2019, 12:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I like doing it that way a bit more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library