Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 16th, 2019, 11:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of General Zod

I mean, that doesn't mean we can't put him back up. I probably pulled him because I thought we were good and I try to be efficient with clearing space there, because there's so much in testing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I mean, that doesn't mean we can't put him back up. I probably pulled him because I thought we were good and I try to be efficient with clearing space there, because there's so much in testing.
Not really what I was referring to. More just that it was specifically stated prior to it actually being decided. Kinda gives false appearances. Not really worried, I just notice inconsistencies and tend to frown at them
Old July 16th, 2019, 11:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Would everyone like me to run those suggested tests?
Old July 16th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Would everyone like me to run those suggested tests?
Sure! (proposal withdrawn until further testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 17th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

To be fair on my part - I voted Nay on moving forward with the current draft like a month ago and forgot about it after that point. I suppose I could have put forward a counter-proposal but I feel like I've been fairly vocal about my preference here - clarify the Spy wording, drop his points, further tweaks if that's insufficient.

I honestly think if our goal is create a refreshed Zod that's a more draftable generalist Kryptonian leader this version isn't going to cut it. This is going to be a Zod that works well with the Soldiers and Spies at the expense of his third bullet point. I think people will draft Zod over Luthor as often as they draft Professor X for his "take a turn with any Unique Hero" wording.
Old July 17th, 2019, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No, not really. Just personally would rather see a Zod army take on similar power level foes as his thematic adversaries, so it doesn't really need to be JL armies but rather any army featuring 250-450 point units. I would be disappointed if someone sent a Zod army vs. street thugs and under 200 point crime lords or a bunch of ~100 point Rouges. The auto-wounding power needs to be used when facing someone who is hard to wound by attacking them directly. If the normal attack is more likely to result in a wound, the auto-wounding isn't going to be tested.
Old July 17th, 2019, 05:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

A simple point drop wouldn't be enough to make me like the guy. I've played him before with the Soldier change, and liked it a lot, but if johnny wants to propose a different method of boosting that option which still keeps him viable as a general Kryptonian leader (odd thought, but maybe replace the single Kryptonian option and the double Soldier option with a turn with any two Kryptonians, one of whom must be a Soldier?), I'd be open to suggestions.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2019, 02:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: General Zod Re-Evaluation

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (ARV Map) (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,200): General Zod (400), Kryptonian Soldier x4 (800)
Team 2 (1,200): Star-Lord (250), Drax II (350), Adam Warlock (400), Mantis (200)

Note: Kryptonian Soldiers will be referred to as KS1-KS4
Spoiler Alert!

T1 had the good luck of downing Star-Lord almost immediately before his allies could react, but T2 won 5/6 initiative rolls, even the ones that Adam wasn’t around for. Overall the Soldier combo feels very effective but not overpowered with Zod at 400.

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (ARV Map) (No Glyphs
Units: Team 1 (1,200): Zod (400), Ursa (230), Kryptonian Infiltrator (320), Professor Zoom (250)
Team 2 (1,200): Martian Manhunter II (420), Superman II (450), Aquaman (330)

Note: Infiltrators will be referred to as KI1 and KI2
Spoiler Alert!

The all-spy army certainly isn’t as effective as the soldier army, at least against these big bruisers. Superman could kill the KIs and even Ursa before they could do too much damage.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I feel like I played these game against the wrong armies a little bit. The spies probably would’ve fared slightly better against the Guardians, and the soldiers could’ve stood up to the JL a bit more. Still, I feel fairly comfortable in saying that neither option feels overpowered. I can see moving forward anywhere from 400-380.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Zod still isn’t going to be an A+ unit but these changes make the faction much more viable and, more importantly, fun.
Here you go, gang! Just a stray thought, but this new improved faction seems like it would be an absolute blast to play with Zatanna II, just considering how often they want to be rolling those blanks.
Old July 19th, 2019, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for running those Nobody! Two loses at 400 is a bit concerning there. I was concerned the spy power wouldn't stack up compared to the soldier one, even when trying to focus in on it. It doesn't look like the unblockables were very effective. It is difficult to maximize, getting two spies next to 1 figure or one spy next to 2 figures and then rolling a skull on both dice isn't going to happen often. Maybe that effect should be juiced up some to balance it as an option with the 2 soldiers and bring him closer to 400 on average.
Old July 19th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
one spy next to 2 figures
FYI, this only allows 1 attack roll, not 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 19th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
one spy next to 2 figures
FYI, this only allows 1 attack roll, not 2.
Yep, you roll once for each Spy that has an eligible target is my understanding, not once for each figure adjacent to each Spy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Just A Head

Yeah I tried 1 unblockable roll and got a shield. Just hard to keep them alive while next to Superman or MM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library