Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 18th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Master Roshi's Custom Terrain

Oh, nice. Great call.
Old February 24th, 2022, 08:03 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

New Rock Outcropping I've created

Old February 24th, 2022, 10:14 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Another winner.
Old February 24th, 2022, 10:24 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used spray granite like this for the rock base before I glued the rocks and gravel on

Old February 24th, 2022, 10:36 PM

I used something like that when I was working on ruined buildings.
I found one that would not eat the foam.
Old July 1st, 2022, 08:20 PM

New ones for ya!

Old July 2nd, 2022, 08:02 AM

Very cool
Old July 4th, 2022, 05:15 PM

Old July 4th, 2022, 07:10 PM

That may be my favorite one.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 4th, 2022, 08:07 PM

My favorite too, each time I make one of these I try something new so they're getting better. My next one is even bigger
Old July 5th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I love these and I think they'd be great with other games including frost grave. If I had the storage space I'd follow you lead.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 5th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Looks like you've already got a lot of custom terrain as it is, pretty good too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles