Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 26th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dallas Draft Tournament - Spring 2023

Man John, I know you want to win one of these things, but signing yourself up twice seems like a $hitty way to do it,

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; March 26th, 2023 at 10:16 PM. Reason: With your luck, you’ll end up playing with yourself in the first round :-)
Old April 2nd, 2023, 09:35 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees (max 16)
1. Dignan
2. AnnubianWolf
3. R˙chean
4. BossyBoots
5. BossyBoots +1
6. BooDog
7. Rym
8. Nightwing
9.Tmac
10. Eli
11.TmacDad
Old April 7th, 2023, 10:15 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

FYI, sorry I forgot about a trip to see some family, so we are sliding the tournament back one week to the 30th.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 19th, 2023, 09:57 PM

BossyBoots is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Unfortunately myself and my plus 1 cannot make the 30th. We'll be backing out of this
Old April 20th, 2023, 11:37 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

FYI, we did a little test run last night and 12 cards felt like too many. We are going to reduce that down to ten. I've updated the first post.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 21st, 2023, 08:14 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

List of maps yet?

I can bring one if needed.

Old April 21st, 2023, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
List of maps yet?

I can bring one if needed.
Yeah, I need to get that done. I have two I've been working on that I'll have ready for the event.

I'll post a list of others that we need built. I'll update the thread on Monday and then we can divvy up maps. If there is anything you want to play on, throw it out there. I've got a road/dungeon map and a road/snow map ready.

Old April 26th, 2023, 10:57 PM

BossyBoots is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So... my plus 1 can make it after all.. I still cannot. please feel free to haze him constantly.
Old April 27th, 2023, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyBoots View Post
So... my plus 1 can make it after all.. I still cannot. please feel free to haze him constantly.
Cool, we'll be sure to give Caleb a bunch of grief.

Old April 27th, 2023, 07:10 PM

Added maps to the first post.

Old April 30th, 2023, 08:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Congrats Nightwing for taking down Dignan in the finals.

Thanks Dignan for hosting and allowing us in your home.

Thanks AW88 for not knowing how to decipher that complicated contraption known as a calendar to make it on the right day and making the road to victory easier, lol.

Thanks bossyboots for Tiff’s Treats and thanks boodog for the chips.

I had a blast guys

Last edited by rym; April 30th, 2023 at 08:14 PM. Reason: How long does a ban from Dignan’s house last?…..
Old April 30th, 2023, 09:29 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for a great event, Dignan, and congrats to Nightwing on his tourney win!

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!

Last edited by Boodog; April 30th, 2023 at 09:30 PM. Reason: A new power is rising …

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events