Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 9th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Spider-Verse is the best superhero film ever made and I cried

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 9th, 2018, 09:32 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Chip Zdarsky made me a video

Incredible

https://www.facebook.com/implyingwer...84506/?__xts__[0]=68.ARB-H5vU9RK_F4C88M7oSzxz243Qt_ZDQ88xhZts6XaPFO-QQaiYYMGmiycg6Mu-TYwkSj7IqRyR2YBWB7emyngGEsDKRn5u3ypmu6JT41iLhRXmLQgsrHnlN1jzKUQedi_qTr 1EROYeu_tTYREmdJDFxlUvj0dXzNg4To07R0O21U2OHuyrp1Om7PW4WVkPiLsJ5SrzI7Yx 8W8fadfpi0h2gFSNomyuBcuBO2F6Lwa-03DG56bIsKw8M30OJ-nOxwzAUmsrH5_VhEVe9HXp3xqGIWDsbOtqeVbhw5nCa4qPnq4Pta-Yv5N82wIv2-CZvnMe1XXGAYSCNaOxOl30iytq7Px5XadxXzOhwLNp&__tn__=-R

Old December 9th, 2018, 09:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You own or run a Comic Book store in England then? That's awesome! His video was a bit lackluster though.
Old December 9th, 2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You own or run a Comic Book store in England then? That's awesome! His video was a bit lackluster though.

No, it's literally just a comic book based Facebook page which is why he sounds so sad that I was the first email and not a store LOL

He also lurked the comment section of the vid and reacted to a bunch of comments

Old December 10th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You might recognize the Scaper of the Month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 10th, 2018, 04:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You might recognize the Scaper of the Month!
Nope, never heard of 'em. Is he one of the new guys?

In all seriousness, I couldn't have managed the Art Department without Arkham coming along when he did and that's probably the last thing people even think about when they think of the cool stuff he's done.

As to the interview...

I'm going to pick the Skydiving one because I know he's married and the other two seem really plausible...which is probably why I'm wrong.

Good choice on Favorite Movie and Comic Book...both are in my top.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is weird: Marvel has licensed out their characters to IDW for Marvel Action: Avengers comics:

https://www.newsarama.com/43014-marv...interview.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is weird: Marvel has licensed out their characters to IDW for Marvel Action: Avengers comics:

https://www.newsarama.com/43014-marv...interview.html
Didn’t they do the same thing with Star Wars a while back?

It says to me that someone higher up doesn’t have confidence in Marvel themselves to make these kids comics. Kinda worrying.
Old December 13th, 2018, 06:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

IDK, it looks to me like they are just leveraging the current mass appeal of the films to generate additional revenue while minimizing the risk. By licensing it out, they don't have to hire new people and expand production facilities, or divert current resources to a new product that may or may not be as popular as the current titles. If kids put down their parents iphones long enough to buy and read a kid friendly comic based on the MCU, Marvel earns a percentage. If they don't, they didn't risk anything and can keep producing the comics their adult readers want.
Old December 13th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. 2000AD made a deal with IDW for Judge Dredd for I imagine much the same reason. More exposure, especially in the US market in their case.
Plus they will probably be killing off Dredd before too long so it is probably a good idea to let someone else create new 'classic Dredd'.
Old December 13th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
IDK, it looks to me like they are just leveraging the current mass appeal of the films to generate additional revenue while minimizing the risk. By licensing it out, they don't have to hire new people and expand production facilities, or divert current resources to a new product that may or may not be as popular as the current titles. If kids put down their parents iphones long enough to buy and read a kid friendly comic based on the MCU, Marvel earns a percentage. If they don't, they didn't risk anything and can keep producing the comics their adult readers want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Agreed. 2000AD made a deal with IDW for Judge Dredd for I imagine much the same reason. More exposure, especially in the US market in their case.
Plus they will probably be killing off Dredd before too long so it is probably a good idea to let someone else create new 'classic Dredd'.
Curse you two and your optimistic and sound logic!
Old December 15th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So I saw Into the Spider-Verse and, uhh, I think this might be the best Spider-Man movie? Ever? If nothing else it's definitely the MOST Spider-Man movie ever. And as a Spider-Man 2 fanboy to the bone, that's a big statement.

So if you get a chance to see it... you should see it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape