Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 13th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Flying over water...New to Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Aldin, I always enjoy your insight and openness, but that one took it to the next level.
Now Aldin has height advantage.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 13th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Aldin, I always enjoy your insight and openness, but that one took it to the next level.
Now Aldin has height advantage.

Jim
And a strong desire for some Pizza...

Newb.
Old February 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

I sense there's a Michael Phelps joke in here somewhere.

~Aldin, gettin' high on life
Aldin, I always enjoy your insight and openness, but that one took it to the next level. Hilarious.
Actually, I believe this is the next level:

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 13th, 2009, 04:28 PM

goaliescaper is surprisingly tart

lol

He shoots... and the airborne elite drop just in time to save the goal!
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
I was going to chime in (thanks for the links those who sent them), but looks like Grunge already has you covered!

I think the "have to wade to shore" answer is funny. I think we should call it the "Waterlogged Boots" special power. lol
Hey Guru, is it possible you have someone at the office follow up with poor Frederick in the Netherlands? He might not be aware of this site and has been playing a completely different game than the rest of us since October.

That would also accomplish not having an official WotC ruling out there that is flat out wrong....

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:09 PM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Hey Guru, is it possible you have someone at the office follow up with poor Frederick in the Netherlands? He might not be aware of this site and has been playing a completely different game than the rest of us since October.

That would also accomplish not having an official WotC ruling out there that is flat out wrong....
Poor Frederick resides in Belgium actually. I'm not sure if Frederick knows about this site but some folks from their forum do. I believe Iceat is involved in that forum and he's also a member here.
Old February 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just have to add my 2¢ of "bad ruling" agreement here. That must be one of those many answers given out when WotC was being super slack about rules clarifications.

Flier movement isn't penalized by water, unless, of course, they are choosing to walk because they don't want to break engagement.
Old February 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Aldin, I always enjoy your insight and openness, but that one took it to the next level. Hilarious.

Brandon
I just realized that a card like this is just about one of the nastiest jokes WotC can play on us. This figure does not have the Slither ability, so his move is ALWAYS 1!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old February 28th, 2009, 04:27 PM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon
I just realized that a card like this is just about one of the nastiest jokes WotC can play on us. This figure does not have the Slither ability, so his move is ALWAYS 1!
Good job noticing that, however WOTC did not make that card.
</IMG></IMG>

You're going to need a bigger table.
Old February 28th, 2009, 04:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon
</IMG></IMG>

WOW!!!! Really??
Old February 28th, 2009, 09:33 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon
</IMG></IMG>

WOW!!!! Really??
Swamp water doesn't count as land. So he could move 20 spaces in swamp...

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old February 28th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubleman23 View Post
Swamp water doesn't count as land. So he could move 20 spaces in swamp...
Which makes him an olympic speed ice skater if on normal ice and still pretty fast even on slippery ice.

Although "land" is kind of vague. Is snow "land"? Or how about wall-walks and bridges?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's