Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th, 2021, 02:09 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Western NY - Master Cartographers

Fellow scapers, here is the next event we are holding in NY!

What: Heroscape! No premade maps this time - I'm going to lay map materials out at the tables and players will work in teams to build maps, in freeform & short term brainstorm madness.

Where: Casual Dragon Games - 136 Walnut st, Lockport NY. As usual, we will be in the room toward the back corner of the building with the Magic: The Gathering posters plastered all over the walls.

When: On Saturday, May 22nd, from 5:30p until 8:30p.

More about the format: We will be doing Chaos of Battle instead of standard start zone placement. For Chaos of Battle, the person to your left will place your figures onto the battlefield before the battle starts.

What you need: Probably just a mask. I forgot to ask if Casual Dragon is requiring masks to be in the building, but I assume they are. Otherwise, I will provide figures, OMs, dice, etc.

Committed to come:
Brandonwiker +2 more

Maybe:
YOU!

Me just flagging ppl because I want to be noticed:
@Taeblewalker
@Ericth74
@Sir Dendrik
@Hufflemoon

I expect to edit this and add more event details over the next day or so.

Slap me with a response or PM if you plan on coming, see you there!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 18th, 2021 at 09:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events