Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:43 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
No one plays 'Scape, then it dies.

After a good long time from using this site, I saw a D&D figure and it made me think of Heroscape. No, I did not get into Heroscape during its twilight, and no I'm not referring to sparkly Vampires either. I believe Heroscape and D&D should have stayed separate. Even though the figures were pretty well adapted from D&D rules to Heroscape...

I am not, however going to go on a tirade about D&D and Heroscape. Both were/ are fun. I am merely bringing up the point that no one in east Dayton plays scape! I've got figures and hexes, but no one plays? It has been this way since I started playing. I'd go to tourneys and play and play up the street but that was it. Once they lost interest it dried up for me.

I am left to ask "why?". Why is it that no one in east Dayton plays Heroscape? The answer to the question is simple: They're all playing cornhole, getting their welfare checks, driving like idiots, and crossing the street without looking. Don't come to east Dayton if you can help it.

And, of course, to top off all of this lack of playing disappointment 'Scape is no longer in production. YAY!!!! Big waste of time for me! I'm very excite not.

*grumble*

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion