Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 20th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Elasti-Girl (Initial Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Flash has good "before, during" wording to mimic.
Which one?
Old April 20th, 2019, 05:30 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Look at Superspeed, the attack line, i think.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 20th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like Bats' suggestion.
Old April 20th, 2019, 06:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like Bats' suggestion.
Thanks, updating with Bats' wording then.
Old April 28th, 2019, 05:41 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Elasti-Girl

- Theme Test - Pass - Feels a lot like the character from the comics.
- Mirror Test - Pass - See no problems here.
- Bonding Test - Pass - Not really an issue as of now.
- Synergies Test - Pass - Not really an issue as of now.
- Power Check - Pass
- Fun Test - Pass - I really enjoyed her as an add-on to a Titans build
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - She can screw up your plans, but can be outplayed, even just by hitting her lots
- Drafting Test - Pass - Earned her weight even in an army where she was excluded from most of the synergy.
- Usage Test - Pass - Wasn't hogging OMs but certainly had her place. Got an average of slightly under 1 OM per round.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Requires thought to play, which was one of my main fears here.

Army Test @265, Range 3
Map: Island Plane Crash (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (660): Elasti-Girl (265), Changeling (190), Meggan (205)
Team 2 (660): Cyclops I (190), Psylocke (250), Wild Child (160), Jubilee (60)

Patrol Rescue: 2 uses
Enlarged Fists: 1 uses
Spoiler Alert!

Okay so Rita whiffed on defense here and took 4 wounds in one hit. Clearly an outlier on how she should normally be performing. She was very useful as a taxi and allowed her small team to gain height very quickly, but once that was over she didn’t really need to “rescue” anybody. Changeling likes being on the front line and Meggan was already on the highest point on the map and unengaged. It was really useful that Rita could hide just behind a melee bruiser and hit the enemy with a ranged fist from height.

Army Test @265, Range 3
Map: Road Rampage (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,590): Elasti-Girl (265), Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Changeling (190), Arsenal (170), Red Robin (160), Meggan (205)
Team 2 (1,590): Inhumans

Patrol Rescue: 2 uses
Enlarged Fists: 1 uses
Spoiler Alert!

I think until more Patrol members arrive, Titans may be the optimal build for Elasti-Girl. With this army I wanted to test out how useful her Rescue could be in a large army. She did get a bit drowned out by all the Titans synergy, but not too badly. It didn’t exactly come into play here, but I could see her being really useful in positioning Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, or Arsenal.

Army Test @245, Range 2
Map: City Park
Units: Team 1 (1,210): Elasti-Girl (245), Changeling (190), Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Arsenal (170), Hellfire:Fireball (5)
Team 2 (1,210): Doc Ock II (250), Wrecking Crew (800), Shocker (160)

Patrol Rescue: 3 uses
Enlarged Fists: 3 uses
Spoiler Alert!

While this was a moderate win for the Titans, it was a huge win for Rita. Her running in and saving Raven was a really big moment that changed the momentum of the game. It should be noted that the Wrecking Crew really weren’t hot on the D20 here. Wrecker spent a few turns failing to knock the Titans off height with Crowbar Demolition, and they barely got any multi-turns.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She has use both as a beatstick and a support unit. The versatility of Patrol Rescue was really helpful in moving the position-dependent Titans around, and it's also a neat trick to drop somebody into engagement with an enemy then have Rita whack that enemy with her stretchy arms from height while they're occupied. She's a goo combat unit, but she wasn't outshining the likes of Raven or Starfire by a long shot.

I think Titans is a really viable build for her until more Doom Patrol members come out. In the third game, she never felt like she was held back by not having Meggan around, in fact I think it helped. As long as she has one Troubled ally she can work pretty well as a general support figure which is nice.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Tbh, I was worried she might end up feeling a bit bland, but playing her has put that idea to rest. The placement ability lets her mobilize her allies fast; In game 3 she carried Changeling and Arsenal, dropping Arsenal on height and putting Changeling on the front lines to soak up some wounds before Starfire came in to go nuts. Then, once the team is in battle she's really useful and exciting to put a 2 OM on, so she can readjust things mid-battle. For example, you can pull a Titan out of danger and plop them next to Raven for healing. Overall, I'm really excited by the gameplay of this unit. She plays just how I wanted her to.
Here's my first attempt at an initial, let me know if I screwed it up.

After looking at the results (1 big loss and 1 medium loss @265 w/ 3 Range, then 1 medium win @245 w/ 2 Range), I feel like moving to Public PT @255 seems like the move. I want to see her in some more generalist armies, and while I'll mention Meggan, I really think Elasti-Girl might be stronger without her. Does that sound all sound solid?
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds goo to me.
Old April 28th, 2019, 07:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! I like her at 255 for public testing. Pre-yea for that if it ends up being the proposal.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 28th, 2019, 11:06 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sinister six armies! Love that unit. She’s looking good so far without too many Troubled to go around. 255 seems good to test more at so I will give a pre-yea as well.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 28th, 2019, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looking good to me as well. pre-yea at 255, range 2
Old April 28th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Elasti-Girl (VOTE for Public Playtest)

Alright, let's rock and roll. I propose a vote for public playtesting!

johnny139
Karat - YEA
Lazy Orang
Ronin
Scapemage - Yea
Tornado - YEA
IAmBatman - Yea
Yodaking - Yea

Also, as a side note, I'm going to run a game with the rest of the original Doom Patrol, not for balance, but just to make sure they feel good together. I'll post their current designs in my design thread, and if anyone has the time I'd really appreciate if you could give them a quick once-over to see if there are any immediate problems.

Last edited by MrNobody; April 29th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For the record, you just need 5 Hero/Legend yeas. They don't need to be from any specific ones. Except for the On Deck vote - that's only Heroes and should be all of them or all yeas and no nays and time expires on the vote.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old April 28th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For the record, you just need 5 Hero/Legend yeas. They don't need to be from any specific ones. Except for the On Deck vote - that's only Heroes and should be all of them or all yeas and no nays and time expires on the vote.
Honestly, organizing it the way I do is just pleasing to my brain for some reason.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library