Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 30th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
The new names sound good. Do you want me to make another card for you?
Sure, my computer isn't very...good. Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:16 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The new names sound good. Do you want me to make another card for you?
I agree. The new names sound better in explaining the powers and their usage.
Old July 31st, 2010, 12:45 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Have you playtested them? Theory-scaping I think they should be 115.
Old July 31st, 2010, 01:03 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I was thinking 110. 120 is too much, and 115 is just an awkward cost. Imagine trying to fit them into a build. We don't want them to be overpowered, but we don't want to handicap them.

Old July 31st, 2010, 01:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
I was thinking 110. 120 is too much, and 115 is just an awkward cost. Imagine trying to fit them into a build. We don't want them to be overpowered, but we don't want to handicap them.
Yes I have tested them at 100 and at 110. At 110 they seem a little awkward since I can only use the one squad and they can be taken down sort of easily by range(KMA) and in armies I prefer 100 point cards anyways. At 100 they work pretty nicely, since they have good stats, but if they are using their long range their 3 attack isn't the best. Get too close and they'll die quickly. If it seems too cheap I can always change their class and personality.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 31st, 2010, 01:27 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Yes I would not make them guards.
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:26 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
How about Hunters? That would fit the theme and seems to be the default "don't give synergy" class.

Old July 31st, 2010, 03:42 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
How about Hunters? That would fit the theme and seems to be the default "don't give synergy" class.
Another option would to do what the rest of Marro does and make their class the same that's in their name (Marro Warriors are "Warriors," Marro Stingers are "Stingers." The only exception is with the Marro Drudge, which are "Hunters" no less) and give them the class "Elite."

EDIT: I worded that confusingly. Put shortly, Hunters or Elite would be a suitable class.
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:51 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Another option would to do what the rest of Marro does and make their class the same that's in their name (Marro Warriors are "Warriors," Marro Stingers are "Stingers." The only exception is with the Marro Drudge, which are "Hunters" no less) and give them the class "Elite."

EDIT: I worded that confusingly. Put shortly, Hunters or Elite would be a suitable class.
My money's on Hunters. Elite sounds too... snotty.
Old July 31st, 2010, 04:19 PM

So change the class to hunters. Does anyone else see anything to change or are we ready to pass them?

Old July 31st, 2010, 04:36 PM

We need to see an updated card and then we can vote.
Old July 31st, 2010, 06:14 PM
I could go

Here you guys go

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...7ww7gh&thumb=5

Changed from Guards to Hunters.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards