Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 25th, 2019, 10:29 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Help With Wurdz

Well met!

I'm trying to create a leadership power something like this:

COMBAT PROFICIENCY

After taking a turn with a 3 figure common squad, you may attack with 1 additional figure of that type.

Thanks!

Old October 25th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hoo boy, that would (I believe) be a tricky one for the SoV. It's likely it would be a non-starter in that environment. Assuming it's for you to play with the Gang of Four, though, I think it's manageable:

Skilled Commander
After revealing an Order Marker on a Common squad unit you control and taking a turn with that unit, if that squad is a 3-figure squad then you may choose one other figure you control and take a turn with it. The additional figure must be from the same Army Card.

It's not great but I think it's pretty clear. I wouldn't even bother offering it to the SoV, though. There are a couple of concepts that are just foreign to the canon in there.

I could probably tweak it some more, if you want.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 25th, 2019, 11:02 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hoo boy, that would (I believe) be a tricky one for the SoV. It's likely it would be a non-starter in that environment.
Really? Ah well . . .

Old October 25th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, I can't and don't really speak for them. No harm in asking.

But we've met, kolakoski. I know you and I know your friends. If you like this concept then build it, and use it in your home games. Or run it past the SoV! I don't know for sure what they'd say. All I have is a guess.

= =
Old October 25th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What if she made them more flexible like the Zombies, so you could move with any 3 then attack with any 3?
Old October 25th, 2019, 12:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

As I read the power, it's supposed to apply to *all* squads of 3. Microcorps, Zombies, Deathchasers. Etc. This one hero would (again, as I read it), boost any common squad of 3.

= =
Old October 25th, 2019, 12:29 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right. Just curious if you think my proposal would have a better chance of being accepted since it is an established mechanic.
Old October 25th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

If it was targeted at a specific squad that would eliminate most of the problems. It would be similar to the Varks. That said, the Varks were very difficult to get right, and this wouldn’t be quite the same.

= =
Old October 25th, 2019, 03:17 PM

Right on. Thanks.
Old November 5th, 2019, 12:08 PM

Well met!

Range dealt with properly?

SONIC SWORD
Range Special, Attack 3
Choose an opponent's figure that is within 2 spaces of Demetria, with its base no more than 3 levels above Demetria's height or 3 levels below Demetria's base to attack. You may also choose another figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Sonic Sword. Roll attack dice once for both figures.

Thanks!

Old November 5th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hmm. Where did you get that wording? Would it be easier to use the language from the Wolves of Badru?

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=17432

Choose an opponent's figure to attack within 2 clear sight spaces of Demetria and whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from Demetria's base. You may also choose another figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Sonic Sword. Roll attack dice once for both figures.

Your language is closer to the Fen Hydra's. Both are clear enough, as far as I'm concerned.

= =
Old November 5th, 2019, 12:23 PM

Well met!

SONIC SWORD
Range Special, Attack 3
Choose an opponent's figure that is within 2 spaces of Demetria, with its base no more than 3 levels above Demetria's height or 3 levels below Demetria's base to attack. You may also choose another figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Sonic Sword. Roll attack dice once for both figures.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hmm. Where did you get that wording? Would it be easier to use the language from the Wolves of Badru?

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=17432

Choose an opponent's figure to attack within 2 clear sight spaces of Demetria and whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from Demetria's base. You may also choose another figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Sonic Sword. Roll attack dice once for both figures.

Your language is closer to the Fen Hydra's. Both are clear enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Where do I indicate the Attack of 3?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards