Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM

Green Mountain Goblin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Total Con Xxvii

OK everyone. I indicated I would be willing to run a couple of Scape events for Total Con this year. I am going to work dilligently at overcoming the paperwork this weekend and I wanted all of your opinions on a couple of things.

First off, is there any interest and will the people who are planning on going be participating?? I am thinking of scheduling the events in the morning hopefully so they do not conflict with Grishnakh's events.

Second, I do not have the terrain to pull this off so will anyone who is planning on attending or participating be willing to bring maps to use for the weekend or let us borrow the terrain??

Finally, what sort of events would you be most apt to play in?? We can do some of the usual such as general wars and the like or come up with some crazy new ideas..........

Everyone's input would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks everyone and Have Fun!!!!!!
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Total Con Xxvii

Subscribed.

How many are you planning on running? My goal this year to to completely fill out my schedule with events, so if you run multiple events I might not play in all of them, however there isn't too much going on in the morning so more than likely I'll play in them all. You're guaranteed to have me for at least one though.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 25th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can certainly help with a few maps.
Old October 25th, 2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Subscribed.

How many are you planning on running? My goal this year to to completely fill out my schedule with events, so if you run multiple events I might not play in all of them, however there isn't too much going on in the morning so more than likely I'll play in them all. You're guaranteed to have me for at least one though.
I was planning on running two events. I want to fill my schedule up with other games as well..... I thought the mornings would be the obvious choice and probably shoot for the 10 am slot on Friday and either Sat or Sunday....
Old October 25th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I can certainly help with a few maps.
That would be awesome as I don't have enough terrain for more than probably three maps.......

Were you going to run anything??
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Is there any way we could do 2 HS events on Saturday? 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon? My dad and I would come for the day for it. Also, if we wanted to, we could have a SW tourney as 1 of the events.
Old October 27th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Is there any way we could do 2 HS events on Saturday? 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon? My dad and I would come for the day for it. Also, if we wanted to, we could have a SW tourney as 1 of the events.
There will likely be Summoner Wars run by Onacara as it is.

Orc, I'll be bringing all of my Summoner Wars, so even if there isn't an event, we'll get to play.

Old October 27th, 2012, 09:05 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.

If Onacara is there please, tell him I said hi.

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; October 28th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
There will likely be Summoner Wars run by Onacara as it is.

Orc, I'll be bringing all of my Summoner Wars, so even if there isn't an event, we'll get to play.
Ok cool! My dad and I love the game and by the way, I joined pladhatgames forums and am still orcelfarmyone there as well. And although he hasn't posted yet, my dad joined this site as Dragon Ruler.
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Ok cool! My dad and I love the game and by the way, I joined pladhatgames forums and am still orcelfarmyone there as well. And although he hasn't posted yet, my dad joined this site as Dragon Ruler.
Onacara has informed me that he's running all co-op stuff this year (score!), but as I said, everybody will have games at TotalCon, myself included, and I'll be sure to bring Summoner Wars along with me (I have everything except a few promos and the new reinforcements, which I'll likely grab for Xmas).

Old November 5th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

What are co-op stuff? Is that where you work together for the team?
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
What are co-op stuff? Is that where you work together for the team?
Yes, co-op means cooperative. Co-op games pit the players as a group against the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events