Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 20th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HeroScape Designers Scheduled for 'ScapeTalk

The podcast is coming back with a bang! HeroScape Designers Craig VanNess and Chris Nelson are scheduled to be on the next episode of 'ScapeTalk. Chris Nelson is the designer who worked on Marvel Heroscape and that will be the biggest focus of the cast.

This is your opportunity to get involved. Chime in with your Marvel Heroscape Questions and I'll pick some of the best ones to ask during the interview.
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Here's three:

1) Obviously - Is it intended to go with Original Heroscape? Is it compatible?

2) When and if there are expansions, how will you format them?

3) Out of the figures in the base set, which do you like best, as a character, as a figure, etc?
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
First question of course is do they suggest plaing Marvelscape and Heroscape together.

Secondly, being a long time Marvel fan, and seeing different games, I have never seen a long running game for Marvel that had good expansions. With this new Marvelscape, are we going to get expansions similar to how we get Heroscape where we get 4-6 characters per pack and 4 packs at a time, or something else all together.

Lastly, will all the big names like Wolverine, DareDevil and the Fantastic Four come out as expansions first and eventually the "B" and "C" listers like Dazzler and Longshot?

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
If Red Skull and the Hulk were in a fantasy first fight against Anne Franke and Lizzie Borden who would win?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:12 PM

Darks has disabled reputation
are there any plans for large or huge marvel characters and squads?

will there be variations of the same character? aka black spider man, grey hulk, the different thors, etc etc.

will there be any pirates in any expansions? (to fight the ninjas)

lastly, do you read heroscapers? cause i totally apologize about what is aid about your mother.
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:17 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Is there a possibility of non-Marvel comic book characters making it into the Heroscape universe?
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:28 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
If Red Skull and the Hulk were in a fantasy first fight against Anne Franke and Lizzie Borden who would win?
you need help. only someone in despirate need of therapy would come up with this question. AWSOME!

as for the interview:

Q. will there be any "original" (hasbro designed) heroes designed to use in marvelscape?

Q. if there are future expansions, will there be "older" versions (like the original grey ironman suit or Storm when she was powerless)?

Q. the New Mutants! any hope?

Q. if you could design a "Scape" setting or character set, based on ANYTHING (excluding Martha Stewart in jail), what would it be and why?

Q. any idea about new terrain pieces (more walls, garbage cans, lamp posts & mailboxes, etc) fit for marvel in the future?

i'm sure i'll think of more, but those are off the top of my head.
thanks for arranging this interview Truth, you're a wonder...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:33 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
WOW!

Will there be any new rules?
Has combat fundamentally changed?
What was your goal for the feel of a game of Marvelscape?
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I was wondering if you could ask exactly what it is that makes them not allowed to post here. I'm sure it is because of something Hasbro has told them, but what, if anything, is the reasoning behind this.

Second, I'm wondering if they watch any of the CoNGS games.

Finally (that I can think of at the moment), what is the signaficance behind Spidey/Venom's Webswing +/- 40 level restriction. Are they going to release a Skyscraper expansion in the future?

Old June 20th, 2007, 06:37 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
Will there be less Heroscape and more Marvelscape?

Will there be any other 'Scapes'?

I like waffles!
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Very cool

-Does the "S" on some of the cards stand for Superstrength? If not what is its significance? I know we will find out soon enough but some of us customizers would like to know

-Some concern about compatability has arose. My question is whether or not the Marvel characters have been tested with classic Scape? Do you guys play any "mixed" casual games?

-How much involement does the guys from Marvel have in character choice, abilities, scenarios, etc.?

-Could we expect Marvel Heroscape to be found at comic and game shops with competitive prices with the big 3?
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
you need help. only someone in despirate need of therapy would come up with this question. AWSOME!
Sorry I must give credit where credit is due...Venture Bros Season 1, Episode 6 "Tag Sale-You're It!"

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online