Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 9th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Vote for Intial

Yea
Old March 9th, 2016, 12:32 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
SP updated, with that I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.

VOTES:

IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 -
Karat - Yea
SirGalahad - Yea
TrollBrute - Yea
Viegon - Yea
Just down to johnny or 23 hours.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 9th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 9th, 2016, 12:42 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes.

My SuperScape Maps
Old March 9th, 2016, 11:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Check the Gate

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? No.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No.

Does the design move other figures? Drop Team is kind of this but it's not a problem on Fury.

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? Tough which gives him Rhino like durability. He's fine.

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? No.

Does the design have any other concerns? No.

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: Nothing fishy here.

~Dysole, getting in a pun
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:33 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Re: The Book of Ch'od - Intial Playtest Phase

*bling*
Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTESTING UNIT (Ch'od)

Version used:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 1 wound to Invisible Woman.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 0 attack dice.
- Added 0 defence dice.
Map: Swamp Lab (no Glyphs).
Units: Army 1: Ch'od (215), Corsair (180), Korvus (270), Hepzibah (140), Raza Longknife (195) (1,000) VS Army 2: Mr. Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Human Torch (Johnny Storm, 225), Thing (325) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 3 wounds to Knockout.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 0 attack dice.
- Added 0 defence dice.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no Glyphs).
Units: Army 1: Ch'od (215), Corsair (180), Korvus (270), Hepzibah (140), Raza Longknife (195) (1,000) VS Army 2: Catman (170), Scandal Savage (200), Knockout (290), Bane (190), Deadshot (150) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 4 wounds to Superboy.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 0 attack dice.
- Added 0 defence dice.
Units: Army 1: Ch'od (215), Corsair (180), Korvus (270), Raza Longknife (195) (860) VS Army 2: Cosmic Boy (260), Saturn Girl (220), Superboy (Kal-El, 330), Matter-Eater Lad (60) (870)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: killed 2 Scouts and 1 Soldier; 1 wound to Ronan.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 3 attack dice.
- Added 4 defence dice.
Units: Army 1: Ch'od (215), Corsair (180), Korvus Rook'Shir (270), Raza Longknife (195) (860) VS Army 2: Kree Soldier x10 (300), Kree Scout x5 (200), Ronan (360) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I'm feeling okay with Ch'od points, even though he only made up his points once offensively, Starjammer Drop Team is really hopeful for the Starjammer. The only thing worrying me right now is start-zone bombing with Korvus, though I don't think it'll turn out to be any stronger than anything Nick Fury can do with Agents.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Starjammers play really well now, dropping near the enemy start-zone is pretty big for Corsair, since you don't have to spend turn moving your figures up and you can use them to tie your opponent down some so it's harder for them to take out Corsair. Overall, I'm really liking how the Starjammers turned out.

My SuperScape Maps
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

That's three pretty big wins against solid teams and only one loss coming against a team that is a tough match-up for them. Drop team really seems to help them out.

I guess I'm not against continuing testing at 215, but it seems low right now.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:43 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Well, the third game luck was against Legionnaires big time, Cosmic Boy never hit a Magnetic Throw Defense. And the fourth game, Korvus just destroyed the Kree, which isn't that surprising when you can hit 5-7 figures.

My SuperScape Maps
Old March 13th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed that he's seeming a tad undercosted or overpowered right now. I'd probably want to bump him up 10 points or find a slight tweak to dial him back before moving to playtesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2016, 12:59 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Drop team is definitely strong, but I don't think the Korvus bomb is really any worse than Nick Fury's Banshee bomb. I may be biased since I'm a big sucker for this sort of power.
Old March 13th, 2016, 01:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Agreed that he's seeming a tad undercosted or overpowered right now. I'd probably want to bump him up 10 points or find a slight tweak to dial him back before moving to playtesting.
Hopefully we can find a way to keep him at 215 for the 1000 point army.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 13th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Drop team is definitely strong, but I don't think the Korvus bomb is really any worse than Nick Fury's Banshee bomb. I may be biased since I'm a big sucker for this sort of power.
dok, any thoughts on what the initial playtest say about where his cost should be? Is he safe moving forward at 215, or do you think we should make adjustments if we want to keep him at that cost?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library