Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Vote for the design you feel best represents Thanksgiving
Entry 1 8 38.10%
Entry 2 13 61.90%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 30th, 2011, 09:20 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Tie Breaker

Well, I am back home and have internet access again, so, here (finally) is the tie-breaking poll for this contest...

Please vote for the entry you feel best fulfills the following:
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of the holiday?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with official HS game mechanics and rules?
3. Does the entry seem balanced pointwise?
4. Is the wording of the powers reasonably compatible with official wording

The design that gets the most votes will proceed to the next round. In the event of a tie for top spot, all cards in the tie will proceed to the next round.

Contest Details and Rules

Entry 1

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 2

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 30th, 2011, 04:18 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest Tie Breaker

This one is still anyone's game.

I am eager to see how it pans out.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:24 AM

This poll is over and the tie has been broken.

Congratulations to (drum roll, please)...

Scytale!

Congrats, Scytale, on being the Thanksgiving Custom Contest champ. I will soon send you the info you need to claim your prize from Auggies.

Great entries everyone and thanks for entering!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I am honored by the win. It was a really strong set of entries in this contest, especially the finalists. Special praise goes out to the 2nd place entrant; I didn't think I was going to beat that Delectable Creature.

Thanks to everyone who took time to vote, to all the other contestants with their wonderful entries, to Auggest for graciously sponsoring, and especially to Lamaclown for putting this all together!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:27 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Congratulations Scytale! A hard-fought, well-deserved win.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:39 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations, Scytale, it was a great battle! I didn't except too much, so I am very satisfied with 2nd place! Now it's time to put on my Christmas-themed thinking cap...

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat

Last edited by Ace_of_Spades; December 2nd, 2011 at 08:42 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games