Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 5th, 2017, 02:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Then I'm officially nominating Heroscaper Guy for Miss Martian.

I had wanted to save her for a Danger Room design so she'd fit into a wave but I'm in need of a lot of help if that waves ever going to get finished so...what the heck.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow 4 points! Sounds Fun!
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The All-New, All-Different public design process is here! Nothing will ever be the same! Starting with the current round, we will be moving to a new bracket format. This format will pit 8 designs against each other head-to-head until only one remains. If fewer or more than 8 designs are nominated, the Heroes will either change the size of the round or make the final say on which designs make the cut.

Also, the poll is now open to all C3G members Ally and above! Allies, Sidekicks, Heroes, and Former Heroes are all eligible to be nominated. This means we'll start seeing more designs from Sidekicks and Heroes in the public, but any character a Hero has drafted can be nominated, even if the design has not yet been made public.

Also, also! Designs that win the public design nomination will only require 4 points to run! That's only one or two tests, or a handful of mini photos. If someone is an Ally, they most likely have enough points.

We'll start nominations right now, but leave them open for an extended period of time, so make sure you carefully select your nomination. Round 47 is now open!
Great, now I have to compete with Arkham and Lazy Orang! Looking forward to destroying my competition

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:01 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@TrollBrute can we link the design pages of the possible nominees, in the Public Design OP? It's currently just Allies. Unless I'm missing where the public has quick access to Hero and Sidekick designs?
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
@TrollBrute can we link the design pages of the possible nominees, in the Public Design OP? It's currently just Allies. Unless I'm missing where the public has quick access to Hero and Sidekick designs?
Good point. I'm finding out about this new format at the same time you are, but it seems to me like most Heroes/Sidekicks will probably have some designs that they're open to running in the public, and some that they want to run in the Sanctum for the purposes of coordinating releases. So Heroes/Sidekicks might want to make new link-up posts in the Public Design thread to collect stuff they'd be willing to have in the running for public nominations.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I can't speak for all the heroes, and this is a new concept to us as well, but my initial idea on how to handle it is to wait and see if the bracket fills up without me. If their are 8 designs from the public that get nominated, then I don't want to be taking a design opportunity away from someone. If the bracket does not fill up though, then I'll nominate a design of my own that I'd like to see done in the public and thus released immediately rather than wait for a released booster.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Currently, the only designs that are public are those of Allies. Once Sidekicks and Heroes start posting enough designs, we'll link any relevant posts.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Keep in mind, any character that has been drafted by a hero can be nominated, even if the design isn't public.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I can't speak for all the heroes, and this is a new concept to us as well, but my initial idea on how to handle it is to wait and see if the bracket fills up without me. If their are 8 designs from the public that get nominated, then I don't want to be taking a design opportunity away from someone. If the bracket does not fill up though, then I'll nominate a design of my own that I'd like to see done in the public and thus released immediately rather than wait for a released booster.
That's pretty much how I planned to handle it as well. I figured I'd probably post something up in the Public thread that's not attached to any release but haven't decided what yet.

Mostly because my drafts are connected to something usually.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Keep in mind, any character that has been drafted by a hero can be nominated, even if the design isn't public.
Of course, Heroes will have the right to veto any nominations. We'll still want to keep a lot of stuff in-Sanctum, but I wanted to clarify that the designs don't necessarily have to be publicly posted.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:38 PM

I will nominate my Nitro design I suppose.
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since it doesn't look like we anywhere close to 8 nominations, I have a Daredevil 2.0 design I've been trying to hash out for a while now but is not at all polished. My primary goal of the second design is to have a Daredevil card that plays better with Elektra, so they can team up from time to time, and steps out of the shadow of the Punisher to see some play time on my gaming table. A secondary design element is currently one that represents his story arc where he takes over and leads the Hand in NY for a while, but I could see that changing into a Defenders themed angle with the Defenders mini-series coming out this Summer on Netflix. I'd be willing to run him via the public design process where you all can help shape the final card. I won't be posting any further details on the current status of the design though, so you all would be voting for a bit of a mystery. If there is a sudden rush of nominations of ally, sidekick, and former hero LD's in the next few days then I won't nominate DD2.0, but if not then I'll nominate him and see how a mystery card does in the bracket.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy