Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stargirl - Initial Playtesting

SP updated to 120 points. I propose we move Stargirl to Public Playtesting.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Abstain
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Viegon; January 18th, 2016 at 10:40 AM.
Old January 18th, 2016, 10:42 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
SP updated to 120 points. I propose we move Stargirl to Public Playtesting.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Abstain
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea
This proposal passes.

I'm going to post her to normal public playtesting because we need to keep the JSA moving, but we could consider moving her over to the Danger Room if she's still not through by the time the second round in the Danger Room wraps up.

Old March 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM

I propose we move Stargirl to Final Editing at 140 points.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea

Last edited by Viegon; March 7th, 2016 at 09:26 AM.
Old March 7th, 2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I propose we move Stargirl to Final Editing at 140 points.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea
This proposal passes.

Since BamBam's pics won't work, I'll put out a call for pics of the third mini. Hopefully we get something quickly.

Old January 16th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stargirl - Vote for Public Playtest

Yea
Old January 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 18th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 18th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Re: The Book of Stargirl - Public Playtesting

Arkham's report in already. She seems close but maybe a little weak; if she continues to trend this way we'll probably need to look at some tweaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Stargirl

Army Test 1
Map: Alkali Lake
Units:
Stargirl, Green Lantern(Alan), Flash(Jay), Hourman, Liberty Belle(1,000)
vs.
Luke Cage, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Spider-Man(Peter)(980)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Alkali Lake
Units:
Stargirl, Green Lantern(Alan), Flash(Jay), Hourman, Liberty Belle(1,000)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Overall, she played a decent role in ignoring a couple big attacks each game, protecting her team. She also used the markers a few times each game, though they didn't prove that useful. They prevented just enough movement, or lessening attack, but nothing major, a nice little bonus though. She also really shines as a movement unit, with a really good carry power that allows you to keep people in place. I'd say she played around 110-120 in my games. She's certainly fun, and fits in with the synergy well. Another piece of the puzzle. Certainly draftable.

Old February 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Stargirl

Army Test
Map: Icy Road Map
Units: Stargirl (120), Green Lantern (Alan, 280), Flash (Jay, 220), Hourman (190), Liberty Belle (190) (1,000) VS Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Superboy (240), Beast+Pterodactyl+T-Rex (160) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
none.
Cosmic Converter Belt: 0 markers used.
Cosmic Rod Passenger: 5 times moved; 3 figures carried.
Protective Force Field X: 1 times used to protect self; 2 times used to protect other figures.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Underground Catacombs
Units: Stargirl (120), Green Lantern (Alan, 280), Flash (Jay, 220), Hourman (190), Liberty Belle (190) (1,000) VS Cosmic Boy (260), Karate Kid (230), Superboy (330), Lightning Lad (180) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
3 wounds to Cosmic Boy, 1 to Karate Kid.
Cosmic Converter Belt: 2 markers used.
Cosmic Rod Passenger: 3 times moved; 2 figures carried.
Protective Force Field X: 1 time used to protect self; 1 time used to protect other figures.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Icy Road Map
Units: Stargirl (120), Ms Marvel (350), Bizzaro (330) (800) VS Iron Patriot (290), Valkyrie (350), Fantomex (260) (800)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
3 wounds to Valkyrie, 4 to Fantomex.
Cosmic Converter Belt: Markers used (Iron Patriot and Valkyrie once each, Fantomex twice).
Cosmic Rod Passenger: 6 times moved; 6 figures carried.
Protective Force Field X: 2 times used to protect self; 1 time used to protect other figures.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: For the first two games, I took her faction up against similar factions. They didn’t fare very well, but I think it has more to do with the current JSA teams than Stargirl herself. There are still some pieces missing from the JSA and they’ll do better at a higher cost anyway. Stargirl did fine, even did a fair amount of damage, thanks to some lucky hits. 120 seemed fine here, though after I used her with Kal-L, I wonder if her cost shouldn’t come up some. Another small tweak if needed could be lowering her Move by one.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Nice design, feels like Stargirl from the comics. Tags along with the older generation, but still packs a decent amount of power on her own. I like it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 13th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like how she plays. I think she's useful enough and flexible enough that she could go to 130-140 without it affecting her draftability at all. She's definitely pod friendly (it'd be interesting to run her, Angel, and Robot together to see what type of massive moving you could do for a group).

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: STARGIRL

Army Test
Map: HYDRA GEHENNA BASE
Units: Stargirl, Green Lantern(Alan), Flash(Jay), Hourman, Liberty Belle(1,000) VSFantastic Four (1,000)

Damage Done: N/A
When they were KO’d: Turn 6, Round 2. She was a primary target due to her Protective Force Field and being an easier piece to take out than Liberty Belle or Green Lantern.
Cosmic Converter Belt: She put one Star Marker on Mister Fantastic on Turn 3 of Round 2.
Cosmic Rod Passenger: Used to carry Liberty Belle to the top of the platform in Round One. Mister Fantastic locking her down early really limited the utility of this power. I’m hoping to see it shine more in the second game.
Protective Force Field X: Stopped a one skull attack from Mister Fantastic in Round One and a two skull attack from Mister Fantastic in Round Two.

Summary of the game
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Thing and Invisible Woman, both with Full Life, win Turn 4, Round 5.

Army Test
Map: HYDRA GEHENNA BASE
Units: Ms. Marvel (350), Stargirl (120), Captain America (240), Oracle (110), Punisher (180) (1000) VS Wrecker (230), Piledriver (190), Thunderball (190), Bulldozer (190), Baron Zemo (200) (1,000)

Damage Done: 3 Wounds to Wrecker.

When they were KO’d: Turn 2, Round 4.
Cosmic Converter Belt: Used in Round 2 to put one Star Marker on Wrecker (which didn’t really make a difference at that point). Put one Star Marker on Thunderball in Round 3, which helped Ms. Marvel wound him and then destroy him.
Cosmic Rod Passenger: Used to carry Punisher to height in Round One. Round Two and Three, used to reposition Ms. Marvel.
Protective Force Field X: Wasn’t used due to Secret Attack Plan being more tempting.

Summary of the game
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Cap with Full Life, Oracle with Full Life, Ms. Marvel with 2 Lives, and Punisher with 1 Life win Turn 6, Round 5.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I don’t think I used her team as well as I could have in the first game. The Fan Four rolled really well early and moved up faster than I thought, but I still could’ve been more efficient about getting Hourman and Flash into place early and failed to do. I think that game should’ve been closer, but that good rolls by the Fan Four and an ability to control positioning would’ve still put the game in their favor.
In the second test, I used her to her potential. The limited mobility and range of the Wrecking Crew hurt them here, and other than the static +1 to attack, Zemo didn’t really help until endgame. That said, Oracle, Cap, Ms. Marvel, and Punisher are already a dominant combo, especially against an army like the Wrecking Crew on a map with big height changes. Stargirl really helps Ms. Marvel be more efficient and flexible, though, which helped cement the advantage here.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She definitely felt worth her cost in both games and I didn’t feel that I quite used her to her potential in either. I think it’s likely that Power Girl and Hawkman make it easier for her to do so in armies outside of Ms. Marvel, in which case she’d probably still be quite draftable at 130+.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Karat; February 13th, 2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old February 13th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Looks like we should bring her cost back up some. I'm going to go ahead and tell laughing matter and DC4Life to try her at 140.

Old February 13th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think at 130/140 she's probably safe. That said, encourage them to use her with Ms. Marvel specifically, as I think that's the combo her costing is going to be based on (especially without Mystery Men available to them).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library