Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 19th, 2014, 05:47 PM

gmicheliv is surprisingly tart
Final Fantasy Tactics Maps (Lionel Castle Gate)

Hello everyone. This is my first attempt at a custom map.

It is based off the amazing award winning tactical roleplaying game from the mid 90s - Final Fantasy Tactics. Some of you may be familiar with it, or its remake on the PSP - War of the Lions.

This map is from the end of Chapter 2 of the Game, where the Heroes are trying to enter a castle and stop a corrupt priest.

Here is a link to the info on the map from the game.

http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/fft/map....php?mapid=012

Here is a link to an album with a bunch of pictures of the map.

https://imgur.com/gallery/wn0U1/new

Here are two pictures:

I was one castle set short of being able to have that little tower-type-thing sticking out to the left of the gate, but I'm going to buy another set and maybe try it again.

The scenario is basically squad vs. squad outside the gate, and hero v. hero inside the gate and would probably work best between 200-300 points a side.

The reason for the setup is because in the game, the main character has to battle a dark knight as he tries to open the gate and let his team in. His team starts on the bridge and must fight castle defenders outside the walls.

Let me know what you think! And as I acquire more heroscape terrain (hopefully the ever expensive snow...) I will be making more maps from this game and possibly others.
Old December 19th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Final Fantasy Tactics Maps (Lionel Castle Gate)

Looks like a pretty faithful recreation. I've never played FFTactics, but Heroscape recreations of other locations always looked especially cool to me. I like the addition of the bridge particularly.

~TAF, eager to see more

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 20th, 2014, 05:12 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice recreation +rep
Old December 21st, 2014, 12:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very cool I like to see recreations of things in other stories. There are also some really cool ones on here for Lord of the Rings Battles. +rep

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios