Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 11th, 2010, 11:47 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker
Re: AliasQTip's Adventure Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I like how they used HS figures in their ads. More publicity equals good, possibly.
I understand it was made specifically for HS (which is why I bought it - terrain is expensive to get over here).

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old August 11th, 2010, 06:48 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I meant to ask you if I you didn't mind me uploading it. I guess if you didn't make it to begin with, you can't really object!

I was hoping for something Greek/Roman that is as awesome as the other Adventure Packs.
I can't exactly object, can I? Please, feel free. I'm currently finishing up another small building. Sorry, Porkins not Greco/Roman. Have you seen this map I created. Maybe it will keep you satisfied for a while.

Temple of Mitonsoul Battlefield

Sitting atop a plateau high in the Kyrien Mountains rests the Temple of Mitonsoul. Lightning crashes within the dark ominous clouds that endlessly swirl overhead. Constructed around one of the first Wellsprings discovered by Utgar, this unholy edifice was dedicated to Utgar’s own daughter, the evil Kyrie warrior, Runa.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, Road to the Forgotten Forest, and Fortress of the Archkyrie.
Required Figures: Runa and the Minions of Utgar.
Footprint: 40" x 34"

MASTER GAME – Runa’s Haunt (2 players)
After making headway into Utgar’s own territory, two bands of warriors descend on the Temple of Mitonsoul in an effort to rid the area of its evil influence and reclaim the powerful wellspring at its heart.

@ CapnRedChops, you'll have to post some pics when you get yours put together. I'd really like to see them.

If anybody puts together a map using some of my Adventure Packs please let me know! I'd love to see picture of what you build with them.
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:13 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's the new AdvPack I promised you, a 3-Hex medieval hut with removable roof. Enjoy

Papercraft Medieval Hut
Old September 5th, 2010, 09:33 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Here's the new AdvPack I promised you, a 3-Hex medieval hut with removable roof. Enjoy

Papercraft Medieval Hut
Wow! Nice photo!

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks sweet! Reminds me of Braveheart
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Looks sweet! Reminds me of Braveheart
That's pretty much exactly what I was going for. Thanks.
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AliasQTip again.
You amaze me yet again!
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Really amazing, your stuff. Just plain amazing!
Old August 13th, 2010, 03:52 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is the reason peole come to sites like this.

Amazing stuff!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.
Old August 14th, 2010, 12:12 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

I think I see an "Army of Darkness" / "Evil Dead" map in the making for my next board. The grave yard, the village, a castle, forest, spooky cabin in the woods, with wood shed ... oh man we need a wind mill, a Necronomicon or three, a big ass car and portal and we are set to mess with the primitive screw heads.

I bet I could make a pretty sweet looking S-mart out of the Warehouse AdvPak. Remember folks shop smart shop S-Mart, for all your boomstick needs.

Cheers,

Delphic

PS this will not make sense to anyone who has not watched Army of Darkness ... What am I saying who hasn't watched Army of Darkness. To the Pitt.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old August 18th, 2010, 11:29 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

I want to reiterate that these kick ass.

After building several of the cottages and huts, I have a few minor suggestions.

Trimming the bottom of the walls where they pass over a partial hex will allow the model to sit flush on the game board.

Edging the models on the folds with a marker makes these look really nice.

I'm going to try and line up the inside wall graphics so I can print the walls as double sided to cut down on the cutting and trimming and glue'n. This will also add to the overall neatness of the final product though it will sacrifice some strength and stability.

Scoring the folds makes the models 10X better.

Ever consider doing an adventure pack similar to the Fat Dragon Caverns set? He has some really sweet looking mushrooms and other dungeon elements incluing traps. I always thought would look good with Scape if only they were made for Hexes and not Squares.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old August 28th, 2010, 07:01 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great Work AliasQTip !!

I gave thread a shout out in my gaming blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles