Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

View Poll Results: What is your religion?
Christian 164 62.12%
Muslim 2 0.76%
Buddhist 3 1.14%
Hinduist 1 0.38%
Jewish 8 3.03%
Pagan 5 1.89%
Agnostic 25 9.47%
Atheist 28 10.61%
Other (please do tell) 23 8.71%
Super Atheist 5 1.89%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19th, 2007, 09:32 AM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
What is your religion?

I think the search function is gone, so I couldn't find the other topic if there was one. Anyway, I'll bring it up again. I'm really curious to find out what others religious persuasions are (if any). I know there are a few hardcore Christians (not necessarily here) that condemn board games and such, as if they are evil incarnations of the devil himself (things like Dungeons and Dragons, and Pokemon come to mind first). I know most Christians aren't like that, but it just came to mind.

Anyway, I'm an atheist myself. I find all religions to be inherently silly, and I like to promote rational thought and education wherever I can. I'm young now (just turned 19), but I plan to get more involved in my atheism later. I've already studied up on religion, and probably know more about the Bible than most people who call themselves Christian do.

So anyway, I don't mean for this to turn into a flame war, but I'm sure people will get offended. My wish it to bring religion out of the taboo, and to let people talk about it. By doing so I hope we can get rid of all the violence and hate religion causes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General