Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 18th, 2013, 12:18 PM

pitboss648 Woo who?
Delta tourney in the books

Con of the North was the venue for a Delta based points tourney (thanks, Brad) and I thought that it went very well. It was a good mix of regular tourney units (knights, ashra, stingers) and some units I dont think I've ever seen do well in a tourney (deadeye, badru, Acolarh)
I went 2-2 with my Emperium army and felt I had a chance in the games I lost. There was only one real blow out in the event, but I think that was just due to inexperience and a bad match up, not the army.
And even though the Wind glyph came up in my game, I thought that it was great to even be in the game, since most tourneys will not use certain glyphs.
I will continue to push for Delta points since it only makes sense to use all of the figs in the game. Try it, you might like it, Mikey!
Minnesota Meltdown March 16th,2013 Bloomington,MN
Delta based tourney and draft!
Glen
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:29 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Delta tourney in the books

Might I suggest this thread be moved into events and not news. What does it have to do with news about heroscape anyways?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's news that Delta is making a run. However, it shouldn't be in the Official Classic Heroscape forum. It would probably be best to just put this in the Delta Committee thread.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:13 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
It's news that Delta is making a run. However, it shouldn't be in the Official Classic Heroscape forum. It would probably be best to just put this in the Delta Committee thread.
I agree this is the correct spot to post .... we need to keep the EVENT area clean, and just for events otherwise it will get muddy and not friendly to find our HS events.

It was fun playing and seeing figures I have not played in tourney before. Thank Brad and the Twin City group for putting this on.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cool! Is there a post-tourney thread or something for the Delta Tournament? I'm curious to know how the different armies looked and how they did.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:10 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Cool! Is there a post-tourney thread or something for the Delta Tournament? I'm curious to know how the different armies looked and how they did.
The Top Ten are listed in the original thread in the Events section. Einar Imperium took 4th and 9th!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Aha. I will find it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:53 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitboss648 View Post
Con of the North was the venue for a Delta based points tourney (thanks, Brad) and I thought that it went very well. It was a good mix of regular tourney units (knights, ashra, stingers) and some units I dont think I've ever seen do well in a tourney (deadeye, badru, Acolarh)
I will continue to push for Delta points since it only makes sense to use all of the figs in the game. Try it, you might like it, Mikey!
Minnesota Meltdown March 16th,2013 Bloomington,MN
Delta based tourney and draft!
Glen
Oh cool! Glad you enjoyed the Delta format at your tourney, pitboss! Awesome that it was well-received. Thanks for the publicity.

Delta really seems to be gaining momentum. I predict that within a year or so it'll be one of the really standard tourney formats. You guys will have been on the cutting edge.

Sorry, but do I take it from your last couple of lines that there's an upcoming Delta tourney in Minnesota? I just searched for it in the Events section, but couldn't seem to find anything....
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:04 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Sorry, but do I take it from your last couple of lines that there's an upcoming Delta tourney in Minnesota? I just searched for it in the Events section, but couldn't seem to find anything....
Here you go Minnesota Meltdown

You even posted in it.
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:07 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Here you go Minnesota Meltdown

You even posted in it.

Shut UP, infectedsloth. Go mind your own business.

Ahem, yes.... I must have missed it because it hasn't seen much activity lately.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News