Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Cool. I've done the cheaper version but used paint instead of ink. I may have to pick up some ink. Thanks for sharing.
I got the inks in the other week and they turned out pretty great compared to a paint wash. I test painted 9 stormtroopers with the black ink wash to check it out and it worked pretty well. I decided to take the plunge the other day and picked up a nice hardback set of the core Dungeon and Dragons books off of Amazon. They have some kind of foil covers on them and come with a DMs screen as well. It has the players handbook, the dungeon masters guide, and the monster manual. They are out for delivery today. In the set, they ran at about 91 dollars. Separately through other sites I browsed at the time they were much more. Can’t wait to dive into reading them. I got with my brothers to see if they would want to play it as well as some of my other family members and they told me to give it a go. I have some neighbors that like to play board games with us as well that want to try it. I have plenty of minis, terrain, and dice already so it just made sense to get the manuals. Got my lando and kallus legion expansions in as well as me kicking some of my printers on the other night. I have started printing some of those rebel speeder trucks. I had to cut the model in half to fit it on my print bed . My brother printed me a handful of the big bases for those and the new laat since he can print the bases in one piece on his larger print bed and bases don’t come out as good when they have to be printed multiparty. In return I hooked him up with 93 assorted Heroscape bases I had previously printed for kicks. I’m chunking through my painting backlog pretty well. After my last pirate crew is painted which are a crew of Vikings for rum and bones, I’ve put all the other merc boxes on a randomizer. I’ve done it before, random painting different sets to keep the painting excitement fresh. I’ll probably do the same thing with my other games, or squad sets to keep from painting too many of the same types of troops at once. Lots of fun stuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures