Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:33 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online 'Scape Season 9 - SIGNUPS UNTIL 8/11/13

It's time to bring some real heat this time. Tired of going to the playoffs and not getting to the finals. New time rule is cool, even though I am probably guilty of a couple of those games taking waaaay tooo long which I do apologize. It gets crazy at my house...LOL

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old August 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

My armies are in. Ready to go

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in.

What only 8 different army cards possible? My army has 9 different cards!

Last edited by Foudzing; August 6th, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old August 6th, 2013, 08:41 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

You guys should update the tutorial videos using the new interface. Especially for the time controls.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 6th, 2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: I might have talked some of my offline friends into joining this season
Old August 6th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I'm in.

What only 8 different army cards possible? My army has 9 different cards!
You, my friend, are annoying.

Just PM me what the last card is, and I'll get it in there manually.

EDIT: Hey, wait! No it doesn't! Knew I should have checked the form first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
You guys should update the tutorial videos using the new interface. Especially for the time controls.
We've actually already shot some new ones... they should be posted soon.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 6th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old August 6th, 2013, 11:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I've got my armies just about picked. However, I was not planning on playing in two seasons at once. This season starting so soon is really putting a kink in my plans--I thought it wouldn't be starting until a week or two after GenCon. I'm skeptical that I have time for two games a week.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 6th, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Also, pretty sure my wife would not be a fan of me spending even MORE time playing Heroscape...
Old August 6th, 2013, 11:29 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I think this is actually the biggest break in time we have had between seasons.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in.

VS

Old August 6th, 2013, 05:17 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dysole and I finished a match testing out the Failed Negotiations map. We both placed figures on the zones in the middle, and I realized something. This map can be initiative dependent if you both place in the middle, (I recommend this as you give up board control otherwise). I won initiative in the first round and took out three out of four figures on that first turn in the middle. This let me grab a glyph with Migol (Holdir) who held it like a champ for a long time. Mok went on a rampage wounding Sir Gilbert, killing Dividers, and survived 3 attacks of 7, (some eight) from seriously ticked off Mcdirks with one health left. A Mcdirk with two attack killed him after Gilbert died. I thought it was a fun map but that initiative can be key I think.

Also Filthy, is that Army of Darkness I see?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I thought it was a fun map but that initiative can be key I think.
That is what makes it so beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Also Filthy, is that Army of Darkness I see?
Maybe...

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; August 6th, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Just bring along X17 or Gladiatrons...
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:39 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are my armies:

vs.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

All I got from reading the map pool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 6th, 2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: xD

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events