Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 5th, 2013, 03:47 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: Loyal 'til the End

I have a question about this season. Is there any prize like the dice this time?

Nevermind found the answer on the front page of the thread. It's custom dice as of now that is all that's determined.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 5th, 2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: answered my own question
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Signed up! very excited about this new season.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Delta
The map will be The Borogoves:

Glyphs for this map will be Wannok and Valda.
  • Each player will submit a 500-point army, 24 hexes maximum.
  • All figures will be priced according to Delta+ pricing for this round. Even if you are not familiar with Delta+ pricing, this army builder makes it very easy to build armies in Delta+ (if you read the instructions).
  • Note: All figures will use Delta+ (VC-inclusive) pricing for this format regardless of if you choose to include VC customs in your army or not.
  • Destroy all of your opponent's figures to win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quick Question: I clicked on the links under delta pricing and can't seem to find a unit list with prices. Where can I find one?
In the OP.
Click on the link titled this army builder.
I had tried that link and I couldn't find the list earlier, I just tried again and managed to find it.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; March 5th, 2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: thanks typhon
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:11 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe I just didn't see it, but when do we need to submit to be able to play?
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
The answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
What's the deadline for army submission?
We're figuring that out at the moment. Sometime next week, at least.
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
The answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
What's the deadline for army submission?
We're figuring that out at the moment. Sometime next week, at least.
Okay, thanks. I thought I saw that, but the 17th was in my head too, so I honestly had no idea.
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:18 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
In Like Flynn

And submitted complete with fun little punny names. I know I said over in the SLH thread that I should probably avoid d20 powers, but well...I didn't. Here's to seeing if my current trend of d20s hating me continues.

~Dysole, who had a hard time coming up with the name for his Heroes Only army. The others came quite easily.
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Signed up. Think I'll make the playoffs, however, probably wont survive them
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Signed up. Think I'll make the playoffs, however, probably wont survive them
I probably will too, but my armies are strong so I'll probably get knocked out in General Wars. Unless I can have the dice gods on my side and a good army. If you want an easy win in the playoffs hope to get paired with me in the last 3 rounds and you'll probably get your wish.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM

Am I allowed to make an army larger than what the hex limits allow, then just not place something? Or am I limited to 16/24 or less spaces?

And if so, why? I'm just curious.
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Am I allowed to make an army larger than what the hex limits allow, then just not place something? Or am I limited to 16/24 or less spaces?

You are always allowed to do this!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:

You are always allowed to do this!
I know you're allowed to in normal games, but the problem arose when a friend of mine noticed that it says that you have 16 or 24 maximum in your army. So it's kinda vague.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events