Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SLH Season 3: Sign-Up 19-24 (Tuesday-Sunday)

Armies submitted, and ready to frag some bastiches!!
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:59 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Armies submitted, and ready to frag some bastiches!!
Cool.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mr. Mxypyklyk (or whatever it is) can't be your only hero, since he is not a valid target in Assassin's Creed. Actually, to be safe, shouldn't we say that you have to have at least one unique/uncommon/event hero that starts on the battlefield and that can't leave the battlefield without being destroyed?

Additionally, if you play Winter Soldier in Heat of Battle, do the map's standard startzones apply when using his powers?

Last edited by dok; February 19th, 2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: If Filthy is in, then I have to play too.
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:10 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mr. Mxypyklyk (or whatever it is) can't be your only hero, since he is not a valid target in Assassin's Creed. Actually, to be safe, shouldn't we say that you have to have at least one unique/uncommon/event hero that starts on the battlefield and that can't leave the battlefield without being destroyed?

Additionally, if you play Winter Soldier in Heat of Battle, do the map's standard startzones apply when using his powers?
Hmm, unless I'm reading my own rules wrong: you choose your own target, so you just wouldn't choose Mr. Mxyzptlk to be your target (or any others like that).

Hmm, I forgot about that; but what you said would work just fine.

My SuperScape Maps
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:16 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Hmm, unless I'm reading my own rules wrong: you choose your own target, so you just wouldn't choose Mr. Mxyzptlk to be your target (or any others like that).
Yeah, the only issue is if the only heroes in someone's army are Mr. Mxy or ones that don't start on the battlefield. Then you're back where you were if someone has no heroes.
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:27 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hoo Boy

And in. We'll have to see if what I chose actually works out right. I think I have a flair for evil since my army selection contained only one good guy.

~Dysole, who did have EEEEVIIIIL in his title at one point
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:54 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, the only issue is if the only heroes in someone's army are Mr. Mxy or ones that don't start on the battlefield. Then you're back where you were if someone has no heroes.
Yes, right before you made that post, I thought of that. So how about is? Figures that have special powers that would have them removed from the battle field or that wouldn't start on the battle field are negated for this game.

My SuperScape Maps
Old February 19th, 2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, right before you made that post, I thought of that. So how about is? Figures that have special powers that would have them removed from the battle field or that wouldn't start on the battle field are negated for this game.
That really kills Nick Fury, it might be problematic with the Beast Boy figures (not sure, haven't really looked at that too closely) and it means you can't pick multiple Jean Grey characters (which people will want to do since it's the new stuff).

Again, I think just requiring one "normal" hero (starts on the battlefield, can't leave without being destroyed) does the trick.
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:09 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That really kills Nick Fury, it might be problematic with the Beast Boy figures (not sure, haven't really looked at that too closely) and it means you can't pick multiple Jean Grey characters (which people will want to do since it's the new stuff).

Again, I think just requiring one "normal" hero (starts on the battlefield, can't leave without being destroyed) does the trick.
The problem I find was, Billy Batson.

My SuperScape Maps
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:12 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I've signed up! This will be fun.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Let's carry that discussion to the Discussion Thread, okay guys?

Anyway, my armies will be submitted soon.
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Count me in. I'll get my armies up in a few days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events