Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 1st, 2013, 12:41 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Sacred Band

Me-Burq-Sa is the singular reason that Romans are better than Greeks.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:49 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

OM management will be tricky with that army, not to mention positioning and board control,

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:08 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
OM management will be tricky with that army, not to mention positioning and board control,
See I can understand board control, but I don't think OM management would be to bad. I usually play my armies in waves. I'd imagine using TA and KA as cleanup, keeping them in the start Zone for quite awhile. So at first the only cards trading OMs would be the 10th and SB(getting to move Marcus on their turn). Then once SB is wilted down, call in the reserve. But I can see the need to waste an order marker on Marcus to keep up with the 10th if I need to move them to be in range. But you could avoid that by just chasing them down with the mop up crew instead.
However, your board control point makes alot of sense. Especially armies which are heavy on flying could easily beat this to high ground, which would greatly low the effectiveness of my range.
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

Similar to a previously posted army but for 500 points I was thinking
SBx2 100
10th x2 150
Marcus 100
Parm 90
Red Wyrm x2 60
Range and melee, I like 2 wyrm or the bonding option. SB has 2 bonding options and the 10th can benfit from Marcus +1 attack.

The other day me and my son tried Roman x4, Marcus and Ne-Gok-Sa vs Greeksx4 Valguard and Parm. The Greeks with Valguard were able to mess up the Romans and the Greeks won.
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Parmenio is useless with all disciplined. I'd drop him and the Wyrms for 2 more squads of Redcoats.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:22 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sacred Band
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 19th, 2024, 10:52 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This book really needs to be updated. Not only is it missing more recent Disciplined VC units like the Honor Guard and Chen Tang, but the Red Wrymling and Tandros Kreel too (both of which came out more than a decade ago at this point).

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
This book really needs to be updated. Not only is it missing more recent Disciplined VC units like the Honor Guard and Chen Tang, but the Red Wrymling and Tandros Kreel too (both of which came out more than a decade ago at this point).
Got the Classic Units Updated.

Do you have a list of the other VC Disciplined Units beside those 2?
Old January 22nd, 2024, 12:19 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Got the Classic Units Updated.

Do you have a list of the other VC Disciplined Units beside those 2?
According to Heroscape.org, these are the VC units with a disciplined personality:

8th Infantry Pathfinder
Arashara Goshiri
B-11 Resistance Corps
Chen Tang
Gen. Simon Fraser
Honor Guard of the Blasted Lands
Hoplitron
Kantono Daishi
Microcorp Troopers
Tomoe Gozen
Yi Feng
Zhen Yuan

Also it looks like the classic list is meant to be in alphabetical order (you've got Tandros and the Red Wyrmling listed after Zelrig).

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units